UltraMen Deep Clean 2in1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner

Size

200mL, 400mL, 550mL

Hair Concern

Dandruff, Sensitive Scalp

Head & Shoulders UltraMen Deep Clean 2in1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner is a shampoo and conditioner with charcoal, which gives men an Ultra-Clean. Charcoal is known to bind to dirt and toxins, remove pollutants and excess oil, and clean pores. UltraMen defeats dandruff, nourishes dry scalp and reduces scalp itch and it’s 2in1 formula cleans and conditions in one easy step.

12 May 2016

Not everyday but cleansing

My partner had this shampoo so when i stay at his house i sometimes use it, i\'m not sure i could use it as my full-time shampoo, i think i need something a little more nourishing (i have long thick... Read full review

DO NOT use on coloured hair!

Definitely a great shampoo for shorter hair.

06 May 2016

Not just for men

This stuff feels so good on my scalp, a nice lemony scent and I think I sense a bit of menthol or mint as well. Rich, creamy lather that makes my scalp and hair feel clean and refreshed and I... Read full review

If you use it every second day it really helps reduce flakes. Wet hair and scalp very well first thing when you get in the shower. Lather really well and leave it on while you wash the rest of your body, then rinse and you're all good!

Mild dandruff issues and oily hair and scalps.