Glossy Colour Shampoo

Hair Concern

Colour Treated, Dull Hair

head & shoulders Glossy Colour Shampoo is a shampoo that works to protect colour-treated hair and deliver intense shine.

Glossy Colour Shampoo is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 11.
  • y_2022, m_1, d_17, h_20
  • loc_en_AU, sid_23630, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great for dandruff prone coloured hair! I have oily, dandruff prone hair which has been dyed back to dark brown after being bleached for 6+ months. I was switching between a brunette shampoo and regular H&S and my colour faded immediately. After colouring again I decided to give Head and Shoulders Glossy Colour a go and it has made a world of difference to my hair. My hair has a lovely shine to it and I notice that my colour isn't getting stripped every time I wash it. It is also great at keeping my dandruff and oil under control. I don't find that this product dries my hair out at all and a little tends to go a long way. My hair feels healthy and nourished and my colour looks great. Lifesaver!
Date published: 2016-03-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by from keeping the colour Now this shampoo is great as not only does it get rid of the dandruff it also takes care of my colour, reducing fading. Hardly any smell to worry about and it lathers up quickly. Takes a bit to wash out but that's okay. It leaves my hair dandruff free and silky soft. (Of course I use conditioner as well so some of the accolades may be due to that). The packaging is fine. Now replaced with nicer ones in the supreme range. It's easy to use and as you don't need to use much it makes it economical. Often on special so you can store up at home. I think this product would suit those with a mild to moderate dandruff problem. It might not suit greasy hair but it was fine with my coarse dry hair.
Date published: 2018-06-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by from great clean and shine I was surprised in using this. I had never thought much about using head and shoulders for colour treated hair. The packaging is fun and bright. There is a subtle but lovely smell. The shampoo felt great, like I was getting a much needed deep clean. I had coloured my hair a few weeks before using this so i was a little worried that I would see colour washing out. I was surprise at how well this cleaned and kept my hair healthy and my colour with great shine. Easy to use, as is most shampoos. You don't need much, so don't over do it. My hair did feel a bit dry after using this shampoo, but in combination with the conditioner my hair turned out soft and silky. I would definitely use this again.
Date published: 2016-03-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by from great clean and shaine I was surprised in using this. I had never thought much about using head and shoulders for colour treated hair. The packaging is fun and bright. There is a subtle but lovely smell. The shampoo felt great, like I was getting a much needed deep clean. I had coloured my hair a few weeks before using this so i was a little worried that I would see colour washing out. I was surprise at how well this cleaned and kept my hair healthy and my colour with great shine. Easy to use, as is most shampoos. You don't need much, so don't over do it. My hair did feel a bit dry after using this shampoo, but in combination with the conditioner my hair turned out soft and silky. I would definitely use this again.
Date published: 2016-02-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love it! I trialled this product recently and loved the result! It comes out in a creamy texture and I only required a 50c coin amount to cover all my hair. It lathered up really well which made my hair feel clean and fresh without drying out my scalp. I have noticed considerably less dandruff since using this product and while my hair didn't 'shine' due to its natural frizziness, I happily overlook that since nothing can make it shiny without straightening it first. My hair also felt a lot smoother at the roots after using this Glossy Colour shampoo which made me love it even more!
Date published: 2016-03-22
  • y_2022, m_1, d_17, h_20
19 Jun 2018

keeping the colour

Now this shampoo is great as not only does it get rid of the dandruff it also takes care of my colour, reducing fading. Hardly any smell to worry about and it lathers up quickly. Takes a bit to wash... Read full review

Only use a little shampoo as it lathers up a lot.

Coarse, dry hair with a mild to moderate dandruff problem.

02 Mar 2018

Rich & creamy anti-dandruff shampoo

I have tried different types of Head & Shoulders shampoos and this is my favourite. It’s described as “richly indulgent” and I couldn’t agree more! The shampoo is rich and creamy. After I wash my hair with this, it feels... Read full review

Everyday use. It’s good as an anti-dandruff shampoo.

16 Aug 2016

Great for itchy and coloured hair!

The heads and shoulders shampoo works in one treatment to stop itchy scalps. I have grey hair and always dye my hair, this shampoo is gentle on coloured hair.

Great smell and it has a slight tingle that makes your hair feel really clean down to the scalp.

Colour treated hair plus itchy scalp!

24 Mar 2016

great clean and shine

I was surprised in using this. I had never thought much about using head and shoulders for colour treated hair. The packaging is fun and bright. There is a subtle but lovely smell. The shampoo felt great, like I was... Read full review

Only need a small circle in the palm of you hand. Not too much.

Girls who colour their hair and what great looking healthy hair without the colour fading.

23 Mar 2016

Glossy clean hair

This shampoo was a pleasure to use as it smelled great and made my shower enjoyable. It was creamy and thick unlike a lot of shampoos that are far too liquidy and don\'t grip to the hair well. It cleaned... Read full review