Advanced Skin + Gut Health Collagen Elixir

Flavour

Yuzu + Finger Lime, Sicilian Blood Orange

Habitual Beauty Advanced Skin + Gut Health Collagen Elixir – Sicilian Blood Orange is a five-in-one, advanced, full-spectrum collagen and vitamin powder. It is scientifically formulated for radiant skin, strong hair and nails, improved gut health and overall wellness. The Advanced Skin + Gut Health Collagen Elixir is a blend of bioavailable, bioactive and clinically proven ingredients that have been carefully selected to enhance total wellbeing, radiance and optimal nutrition from within. With daily consumption, our innovative science-backed formulatation is clinically proven to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, boost skin hydration, improve skin elasticity and increase skin firmness.

Each Advanced Skin + Gut Health Collagen Elixir serve contains 10,000mg of bioavailable hydrolysed collagen peptides I and III with a low molecular weight for maximum absorption. It also contains 17 essential and non-essential amino acids – a scientifically formulated combination of collagen, vitamins, minerals, omegas, digestive enzymes, pre, pro and post biotics, fibre and more to further enhance results and overall wellbeing.

Available in four flavours: Sicilian Blood Orange, Yuzu + Finger Lime, Madagascan Vanilla and Dutch Chocolate.

Advanced Skin + Gut Health Collagen Elixir is rated 4.1 out of 5 by 14.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_547588, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Tasty treat, but not the results I hoped for These came as part of a 6-week trail pack, and I was very impressed with the packaging, very sturdy, but beautiful. Lovely enough that I could leave it out on my kitchen bench and it not feel like an eye-sore. I enjoyed the Dutch chocolate flavour - especially with milk it had a rich chocolatey flavour, with a bit of coconut. The Blood Orange flavour was horrible though - left a really poor after taste in the mouth. While the drinks were fine, I didn't notice any improvement to my skin or nails while taking this for the 6-week trial. I did notice my hair growing slightly thicker, but I already have very thick hair, so not a huge bonus for me.
Date published: 2021-12-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Enjoyable I was l lucky enough to be chosen as part of the Trial Team for these products. I trialled both flavours and found I personally did not like the chocolate flavour as it was too overpowering for my tastes. When I did drink the chocolate I found I had to use half a sachet and then the other half later in the day just to make the flavour tolerable for me. The orange flavour on the other hand was perfect and super refreshing and I was happy to drink it with cold water on the daily! Over the six weeks I tried to note any changes to my skin and hair but I think this is something that may be noticeable more over a longer period of time. Overall I would recommend the products as I enjoyed them.
Date published: 2022-01-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A must try! This beauty collagen elixir is on another level! I have tried both the blood orange and Dutch chocolate flavours, and both are super tasty and delicious. I use the Dutch chocolate in my morning smoothies - with just some added banana, ice and oat milk, the chocolate elixir turns the smoothie into a serious treat, but the best part is I’m helping my health, skin and hair at the same time! The blood orange is great on its own with water, and blends together well. Would highly recommend this range to anyone wanting to up their collagen intake, in the easiest and tastiest way possible!
Date published: 2021-12-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Refreshing drink to give you that boost! The Advanced Skin + Gut Health Collagen Elixir is a scientifically formulated drink which will assist your gut health and overall wellness. I didn’t drink this elixir as often as I should have due to not enjoying the flavour. It is a refreshing drink though which gave me that boost of energy that I needed, especially after a long day at work. It also made my skin feel quite healthy and hydrated as I usually have quite dry skin and visible lines on my forehead. It is an expensive product so if you can afford it and enjoy citrus flavours, it is worth a try!
Date published: 2021-12-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Dissolved well. Enjoyable flavours I tried the Habitual Beauty Advanced Skin + Gut Health Collagen Elixir in both the Dutch Chocolate and Sicilian Orange flavours. I really enjoyed the taste of both.I tended to have the Sicialian Orange as a cold drink during the day. To ensure it dissolved fully, I would dissolve the powder in some boiling water, then mix it with cold water and ice or put it in the fridge to chill. This was smooth in texture, a beautiful watermelon colour and a refreshing citrus flavour. The Dutch Chocolate on the other hand, made a really lovely hot chocolate when mixed with boiling water. It had a pleasant chocolate and coconut falvour that I really enjoyed. All whilst doing good things for my skin, body and gut. What's not to love. The packaging is also really nice. A strong sturdy box and individual satchets. But, to be honest, given the price point, the packaging needs to be special. As an added bonus, there is about 10g protein in each serving - Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner.
Date published: 2021-12-21
11 Jan 2022

Yumbo treat for the whole body

These sachets are the real deal, sometimes I find that collagens and supplements in general offset my stomach. This was not the cast with the Advanced Skin + Gut Health Collagen Elixir! I absolutely loved the Dutch chocolate and would... Read full review

Dutch is great with soy milk

10 Jan 2022

Enjoyable

I was l lucky enough to be chosen as part of the Trial Team for these products. I trialled both flavours and found I personally did not like the chocolate flavour as it was too overpowering for my tastes. When... Read full review

Orange flavour is delicious!

09 Jan 2022

Insta-worthy

The Habitatual Beauty Advanced Skin + Gut Health Collagen Elixir comes beautifully packaged in sturdy storage box filled to the brim with individual sachets of collagen goodness. The box is an insta-worthy addition to any pantry or bathroom (yes my... Read full review

Mix Sicilian Blood orange with chocolate for jaffa flavour!

25 Dec 2021

Tasty treat, but not the results I hoped for

These came as part of a 6-week trail pack, and I was very impressed with the packaging, very sturdy, but beautiful. Lovely enough that I could leave it out on my kitchen bench and it not feel like an eye-sore.... Read full review

The dutch chocolate flavour with milk is a lovely healthy treat.

23 Dec 2021

A must try!

This beauty collagen elixir is on another level! I have tried both the blood orange and Dutch chocolate flavours, and both are super tasty and delicious. I use the Dutch chocolate in my morning smoothies - with just some added... Read full review