Color Brilliance Shampoo

Goldwell Dualsenses Color Shampoo is formulated with pomegranate extract and brilliance system technology to cleanse fine to normal coloured hair. It has a lychee, blackberry, watermelon and raspberry fragrance.

All Reviews

21 Aug 2014

loved it

I had a sample of this in my lust box and got to try before I buy. Was very happy with it. Loved the smell and my hair never felt better.
29 Jun 2015

Moisturising and smooth results!!

I got this shampoo because of my dry hair and the hairdresser recommended this. This helps for hydrating and moisturising hair. The smell is nice and my hair feels so clean afterwards!

Use only a small amount :)

Dry hair that needs serious moisture!

23 Mar 2011

Gorgeous Shampoo for Fine Coloured Hair.

I was introduced to this Goldwell Shampoo and Conditioner a few months ago by my new hair dresser. I love this product it smells great, is easy to use and is great value (a little goes a long way). I... Read full review

This shampoo is ideal for coloured, fine fluffy hair that frizzes.

Color Brilliance Shampoo