Age Renew® Firming Eye Serum

Glow Lab Age Renew® Firming Eye Serum is a firming formula that visibly plumps and repairs the delicate eye area.  Aldavine™5X and African plant extract, Lanachyrs™ reduces the appearance of under eye bags and dark circles, while Superox-C™ and Collalift®18 work together to stimulate collagen and smooth the appearance of crows’ feet.  Enriched with chamomile, aloe vera and jojoba oil to soothe and hydrate skin.

19 Aug 2020

Slippery No-drag Serum For Eyes

I love how this works as a serum for the eyes area specifically and then I put my eye cream over the top. So as soon as I jump out the shower I put this serum around my eyes and... Read full review

Ideal for those who want to give their eyes an extra special treat with an anti-ageing formula but don't want to take too long about it.