Movie Night – Caramel Popcorn & Choc Tops Soy Candle

Glasshouse Fragrances Movie Night – Caramel Popcorn & Choc Tops Soy Candle is limited-edition candle with a mouth-watering constellation of rich and creamy vanilla, roasted almond and sticky salted caramelised popcorn which pops, crackles and swirls to life to create a delectable gourmand scent good enough to eat. A shimmering tribute to the golden age of cinema, Movie Nights is ornately wrapped in gold mirrored glass which shines brightly like a prize on any shelf or vanity. Top notes: roasted almonds, popcorn; middle notes: vanilla, cream; and base notes: white musk, salted caramel. Fragrance family: gourmand and fragrance strength: 4.  Exclusively available online at www.glasshousefragrances.com.

24 Jun 2020

Oh my!! Good enough to eat.

As soon as I heard Glasshouse released the Movie Night - Caramel Popcorn and Choc Top Candle I was like \"YEP! I\'M GETTING IT!\" It was my birthday recently so I decided to treat myself and purchase this with a... Read full review