Dual Brow Styler

Glam By Manicare® Dual Brow Styler helps to shape and tame unruly brows. Featuring a double ended precision slant tweezer with a 24K gold plated tip to firmly grasp hairs and an in-built cruelty free brow brush to conveniently groom and tame brows. Handcrafted using premium anti-corrosive stainless steel for ultimate quality and performance.

30 Apr 2022

Quality could be better

Having a brush on the other side of these tweezers is such a great idea! It makes tweezing my brows so much easier and my brows look better. I really like the brush because it brushes all my brow hairs... Read full review

Taming brows.