curve® creative curl wand

ghd curve® creative curl wand features a tapered conical barrel to create natural looking curls and deep waves. The creative curl wand utilises patented tri-zone technology to maintain the optimum styling temperature of 185ËšC throughout styling. The tool heats up quickly and can handle a lot of hair onto the barrel, so a variety of looks can be created in minimal time. Finer hair needs approximately five seconds on the barrel and coarser hair up to eight seconds.

curve® creative curl wand is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 6.
  • y_2022, m_1, d_17, h_20
  • loc_en_AU, sid_24866, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful waves I love this curler for achieving beachy vibes with gorgeous waves. I like that this wand has a long cord as my mirror is a fair distance from my electrical power point. This styler makes a sound to heat up and quickly heats up. I use the little glove provided to prevent burning my hand. I wrap my hair up in the wand and find I have to hold it for 12-15 seconds for the curl to hold and not drop. My hair is fairly fine but I do need this time for the amount of hair I have and for the curl to actually hold. Overall I love using this curler to easily achieve waves or curls.
Date published: 2020-03-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Good Quality gives me waves rather than curls This is a great product. It is really good quality and is built to last. I love the swivel cord design . Love that when you turn it on it plays some music/sound to let you know it is on. There is no heat setting , it is set to 185 degrees Celsius automatically . Love the sleek wand. Easy to wrap your hair around and so simple to use. For my long hair it more or less gives me waves. Soft beautiful shiny waves. I can't get tight curls with this tool so I only use it when I want a beach wave kind of look.
Date published: 2018-10-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing curler I have this GHD curling iron and it is amazing. It creates gorgeous curls with your hair. It is a bit more expensive than some curling irons but I would definitely recommend purchasing one if you curl your hair regularly as GHD products last. I particularly like using this style of barrel on my hair as I find it creates nice shaped curls in my hair and is super easy to use.
Date published: 2018-05-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love It!! First off the packaging is gorgeous and sleek (it’s all part of the fun when it looks appealing to the eye too drags me in lol) I loved it before I had even used it. Secondly you should know this is the first curler I have ever used so I’m a newbie having said that it was absolutely genius for them to put in that one handed glove! Without it I’m sure I would’ve had a heap of burns. It heats up super quickly so barely and waiting period and It’s also got a safety switch that automatically turns itself off after a certain amount of time, so this is great for those who forget that sort of thing. I loved using this product it curls lovely creating either tighter curls or a beautiful soft wave. It works well on both long and short hair. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase. It’s well worth it’s money. Being the first GHD purchase it has converted me so much so I had to go buy one of their hairstraighteners too :) you won’t be disappointed with the results.
Date published: 2018-04-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The best for waves This is my go to wand for soft waves. It heats up in about thirty seconds and turns off on its own if you forget to turn t off before heading out! My curls are soft, shiny and last all night! I highly recommend the ghd brand and this is my favourite tool out of the range.
Date published: 2020-03-04
  • y_2022, m_1, d_17, h_20
14 Mar 2020

Beautiful waves

I love this curler for achieving beachy vibes with gorgeous waves. I like that this wand has a long cord as my mirror is a fair distance from my electrical power point. This styler makes a sound to heat up... Read full review

04 Mar 2020

The best for waves

This is my go to wand for soft waves. It heats up in about thirty seconds and turns off on its own if you forget to turn t off before heading out! My curls are soft, shiny and last all... Read full review

05 Oct 2018

Good Quality gives me waves rather than curls

This is a great product. It is really good quality and is built to last. I love the swivel cord design . Love that when you turn it on it plays some music/sound to let you know it is on.... Read full review

12 May 2018

Amazing curler

I have this GHD curling iron and it is amazing. It creates gorgeous curls with your hair. It is a bit more expensive than some curling irons but I would definitely recommend purchasing one if you curl your hair regularly... Read full review

26 Apr 2018

Love It!!

First off the packaging is gorgeous and sleek (it’s all part of the fun when it looks appealing to the eye too drags me in lol) I loved it before I had even used it. Secondly you should know this... Read full review

I think the only tips I have to offer is that when curling I found that the hair needs to be there for a good solid 8-10 seconds depending on your hair. Oh and also don’t forget to hairspray your curls once done to insure they last longer :)

All hair types