Green Labs Canna-B Pore Perfecting Serum Cream

Skin Concern

Enlarged Pores

Garnier Green Labs Canna-B Pore Perfecting Serum Cream is 3 products in 1 simple step. With 24hr moisture of a cream, the efficacy of a serum and the protection of broad spectrum SPF 15 sunscreen all in a lightweight formula. Featuring Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil and Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) to control shine and visibly reduce the appearance of pores. Designed for combination to oily skin.

Good for

Combination, Oily

Good for

Combination, Oily

Green Labs Canna-B Pore Perfecting Serum Cream is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 4.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_14870, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from quick and easy I picked this up as an introductory offer, i really like the fact its a serum, SPF and moisturizer in one, perfect for a busy person like me. I love the fact it targets oily skin and it really does help mattify my skin throughout the day. ITs simple pump pack means you dont waste any product and only use what you need, bonus points as its all-natural products going on the skin is very lightweight and has a very slight sunscreen type fragrance. I like the fact its affordable and teamed up with the other canna b range and it really helps combat oiliness, pores, redness and fine lines. Id like to see a few more products come out in this range such as a scrub, mask on its own or night cream.
Date published: 2021-11-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love the 3 in 1 I love how this is a three in one, a serum, a moisturiser and sunscreen in one bottle. It's great when you don't have time in the morning to spend half and hour on your skincare regime. Just cleanse, tone and pop this on and go. I use it everyday, whether I'm going out and staying home during this lockdown. It is moisturising without feeling oily like a sunscreen and if I'm getting myself done up to go out, it goes great under makeup. Could not recommend this enough for oily skin and who who of thought that cannabis goes well with skincare.
Date published: 2021-09-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love love love! I bought this after trialling the Hyalu-Melon serum and cleanser which I loved, but I love the Canna B serum cream even more!!! I used it twice daily for a week (ran out of night moisturiser) and my pores basically disappeared. I could not believe the difference on my problem areas like my nose and under my eyes. It does sting your eyes if you sweat heavily or get in the shower with it on, but I don’t find it an issue. The bottles are great for travel and I like that it’s hard plastic so I don’t have to worry about dropping it. The product absorbs quickly into the skin and I only need two pumps each use. It hydrates my skin and makes it soft and smooth. It smells great and isn’t too over powering which I enjoy. Great product at an affordable price, especially on sale.
Date published: 2021-09-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful serum cream for oily skin I loved this for my oily skin. It's lightweight, absorbs easily into the skin a doesn't feel sticky or tacky after application. It's a nice hydrating moisturiser on it's own and also works really well as a primer under makeup. It does not separate or pill. I wish the SPF was higher so I use it under my facial sunscreen daily. It does a fantastic job of controlling oil so it's going to be a staple in my beauty routine (fingers crossed Ganier release an SPF 50 version).
Date published: 2021-09-20
25 Nov 2021

quick and easy

I picked this up as an introductory offer, i really like the fact its a serum, SPF and moisturizer in one, perfect for a busy person like me. I love the fact it targets oily skin and it really does... Read full review

small amount goes a long way

anyone with oily skin

22 Sep 2021

Love the 3 in 1

I love how this is a three in one, a serum, a moisturiser and sunscreen in one bottle. It\'s great when you don\'t have time in the morning to spend half and hour on your skincare regime. Just cleanse, tone... Read full review
20 Sep 2021

Beautiful serum cream for oily skin

I loved this for my oily skin. It\'s lightweight, absorbs easily into the skin a doesn\'t feel sticky or tacky after application. It\'s a nice hydrating moisturiser on it\'s own and also works really well as a primer under makeup.... Read full review

Use with a facial sunscreen, SPF 15 is not enough!

Oily skin

15 Sep 2021

Love love love!

I bought this after trialling the Hyalu-Melon serum and cleanser which I loved, but I love the Canna B serum cream even more!!! I used it twice daily for a week (ran out of night moisturiser) and my pores basically... Read full review

I use two and a half pumps for my face and neck

All skin types