Smart Ball Duo

Fun Factory Smart Ball Duo are training balls for a stable pelvic floor. Inserted like a tampon, they adapt to the body and can barely be felt when worn. The constant and nearly soundless rotation of the inner balls work with everyday movements to set off muscle contractions and strengthen the pelvic floor. Use regularly to prevent  incontinence, recover from childbirth, maintain sexual health and strengthen muscles for better sex.

21 Aug 2018

Not ideal for me

I ordered these from the most recent Rewards Room in the hope of improving and strengthening my pelvic floor muscles. I\'ve always had a little bit of a weak bladder and I\'m pretty hopeless at remembering to do my kegels!... Read full review