Damage Rewind Reconstructing Shampoo

Fudge Professional Damage Rewind Reconstructing Shampoo is a shampoo that helps fix tired, broken hair. It is formulated with Fudge’s unique Opti-PLEX™ technology that penetrates deep into the hair’s core to reconstruct bonds after chemical, styling and environmental damage, as well as weightlessly smoothing the cuticle. HairGuard™ also works to fill and smooth damaged and brittle hair, helping it get back to its original condition. Each strand is enveloped in a fragrance infusion lasting 24 hours.

Damage Rewind Reconstructing Shampoo is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_19395, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Revitalised my damaged hair i have really dry damaged hair coming from dyeing and highlighting it all the time with all these harmful chemicals it was as good as dead hair, my sister introduced me to DAMAGE REWIND RECONSTRUCTING SHAMPOO and this literally saved my life( my hair's life). my hair started to come to life in just 3 uses and now i have long healthy and bouncy hair in a years time.
Date published: 2021-04-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from 2020 Rewards Room. Soft healthy bouncy hair. This shampoo cleans my hair gently. Foams well. Does not strip hair or scalp. Does not weigh hair down. Does not leave residue on hair strands. (I used it with matching Fudge Professional Damage Rewind Reconstructing Conditioner). My hair: fine textured, tail bone length (I'm 176 cm tall, long back), chemically processed-lightened (strands: bayalage/highlights). Damage is normal having hair this long, lightened and very fine textured. Combing gets difficult and highlights get dry. This duo softens my hair, makes it super easy to manage and brush trough (towel dried as well) and keeps it shiny. No dry ends or parts. Just makes my hair look and feel healthy. Scent is same as the products from this Fudge Professional line (have used Volume duo, Blonde Damage Rewind Reconstructing purple one...all have same scent and give great results). Scent is light and not overpowering in the hair, does not stay too long. And it is very pleasant.
Date published: 2020-09-03
16 Apr 2021

Revitalised my damaged hair

i have really dry damaged hair coming from dyeing and highlighting it all the time with all these harmful chemicals it was as good as dead hair, my sister introduced me to DAMAGE REWIND RECONSTRUCTING SHAMPOO and this literally saved... Read full review

03 Sep 2020

2020 Rewards Room. Soft healthy bouncy hair.

This shampoo cleans my hair gently. Foams well. Does not strip hair or scalp. Does not weigh hair down. Does not leave residue on hair strands. (I used it with matching Fudge Professional Damage Rewind Reconstructing Conditioner). My hair: fine... Read full review