Blow Dry Aqua Primer

Fudge Blow Dry Aqua Primer is the essential first step for the ultimate, long lasting blow dry. Formulated with hyaluronic acid and heat protection up to 230°c, easily blow dry in for loosely defined texture and hold with natural body and volume.

Blow Dry Aqua Primer is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 1.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_16359, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Nice Product This hair primer is nice. I use it for the heat protection, but it does a great job at keeping my flyaways under control too. Its an affordable product and the tube has lasted my a while. I don't know if I would repurchase this though, as I like trying new products.
Date published: 2021-03-27
27 Mar 2021

Nice Product

This hair primer is nice. I use it for the heat protection, but it does a great job at keeping my flyaways under control too. Its an affordable product and the tube has lasted my a while. I don\'t know... Read full review