freezeframe® PIGMENT CLEAR

freezeframe® PIGMENT CLEAR is a treatment that provides clinical treatment and protection from hyperpigmentation and dark spots. It features a complex of no less than 10 powerful bioactive naturals high in retinol (vitamin A), antioxidants, vitamin C, vitamin E and omega 3, 6 & 9; including pracaxi oil, kahai, inca inchi and swertia chiatra. Our bioactive plant complex has been proven to outperform even prescription grade pigmentation treatments, delivering up to 50% reduction in the appearance of pigmentation in just 2 weeks and over 87% reduction in 28 days. This powerful treatment can be used on all types of pigmentation as well as scars and stretch marks. It’s even been proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% in just 7 days and dramatically firm skin in 100% of trial participants.

21 Jan 2022

So Far So Good!

I\'ve purchased this via the Rewards Room November 2021. It comes in a semi-transparent glass container with screw on lid that has a long dropper in it. The button on the top of the lid is easy to pump and... Read full review

I'm using it to target a certain area but you could apply it all over too as the instructions say to do. I'm using in conjunction with other pigmentation-abolishing products like masks, scrubs, peels and even toners and spritzers to combat the pigmentation areas naturally - in hope that I won't have to get any laser therapy.

If you love natural products and hate your pigmentation then you will love incorporating this into your routine.

18 Jan 2022

Does not work

I received this product from my reward points in the rewards room and was excited to try it. I have a brown spot on my right cheek that I really wanted to find a product that would make it less... Read full review