freezeframe® HYPER WHITE

freezeframe® HYPER WHITE works to even the skin tone, brighten the complexion and lighten pigmentation. The clinical pigmentation and brightening treatment offers instant and long-term results. It will reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation, age spots, sunspots and acne scarring quickly. Its dual-effect formula reduces the appearance of all types of hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone within minutes of application.

10 Jun 2016

My freckles are all the same colour now.

It looks like BB Cream when it comes out of the tube, although once applied onto the skin, it does not have coverage. It kind of takes the place of two products, a brightening serum and an exfoliant, and it... Read full review

Use on freshly cleansed skin and wait a few moments before applying any further treatments. Don't use any other exfoliants or products containing A/BHAs, enzymes or Retinol, a scrub once a week during treatment will suffice.

Stubborn age spots, dull + sallow complexion, and post inflammatory pigmentation.

06 Apr 2016

Dubious.

I\'m not sure I saw any instant effects after using this product to be honest. I did notice that about after a week my face did look brighter however my acne scarring (which was why I bought this product in... Read full review

Dull sallow skin that needs brightening.

27 Oct 2013

Stunning skin brightener with instant results

I went through a phase recently of using products designed to treat pigmentation as I found they gave my skin a bright, luminous glow. Freeze Frame Hyper White would have to be the best that I found. Clinically proven to... Read full review

I always make sure I apply an spf 30+ every day, sun exposure is a bright skins nightmare, it will undo all the good work, sun damage is a leading cause of pigmentation and uneven skin tone so make sure you're well protected.

All types of skin pigmentation from acne scarring to hormonal, this will dramatically improve the appearance of pigmented skin and give overall uniformity and luminosity.

10 Mar 2013

I love this product! It is a great primer for makeup and it evens out my skin tone really well. I've been able to see a difference just after four weeks in the pigmentation of my skin.

use this before the applying your makeup, it makes your skin tone look much more even
08 Mar 2013

Finally a way to get rid of pigmentation

so easy to use, just apply to clean and dry skin and away you go! I saw the effects after the very first application and am now in love with this product. My face looked brighter after the very first... Read full review

Anyone who is looking to improve pigmentation and looking for a brightening effect.