freezeframe® BOOST SERUM

freezeframe® BOOST SERUM works equally well to lift sagging eyelids and fill wrinkles and sunken eye sockets, as it does to smooth and lift sagging facial skin and plump up the volume on cheeks, temples and nasolabial folds. A powerful active ingredient amplifier, BOOST SERUM also increases the performance and benefits of layered skincare.

freezeframe® BOOST SERUM is rated 3.7 out of 5 by 3.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_26477, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Gives my skin a Boost This is a great product and brand. I really like how the brand is Australian as I like to support Australian made products and brands. I tried this for a couple months and applied inhibox on top every day and watched in amazement as the wrinkles around and under my eyes just faded away. I look so much younger now!
Date published: 2015-11-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Powerful peptide booster A wrinkle-reducing concentrate designed to give your anti-ageing skincare a boost and improve the appearance of wrinkles by up to 63.23% in 28 days. Packaged in a small tube with a metal roller ball applicator, this light lotion can be applied directly to wrinkles for targeted treatment. Designed to be used under your regular skin creams for a wrinkle-relaxing effect. I applied this to lines around my mouth and eyes, the roller ball is great for reducing puffiness around the eye area and increasing toxin drainage which can work to reduce dark circles. The fluid is light and absorbs well, I then applied my regular skincare over the top. After four weeks I saw a marked difference in the lines around my eyes, the wrinkles had a reduced depth and the skin appeared more taught. The lines beginning to form around my mouth had also been reduced in depth and appearance. This is a concentrated product so only a small amount is needed and I like the versatility that it can be used to target specific areas of the face and can be used with your regular skincare products.
Date published: 2013-11-07
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Nothing Happen I used this product as advised and absolutely nothing happened.
Date published: 2014-07-08
26 Nov 2015

Gives my skin a Boost

This is a great product and brand. I really like how the brand is Australian as I like to support Australian made products and brands. I tried this for a couple months and applied inhibox on top every day and... Read full review

08 Jul 2014

Nothing Happen

I used this product as advised and absolutely nothing happened.

Save your money.

07 Nov 2013

Powerful peptide booster

A wrinkle-reducing concentrate designed to give your anti-ageing skincare a boost and improve the appearance of wrinkles by up to 63.23% in 28 days. Packaged in a small tube with a metal roller ball applicator, this light lotion can be... Read full review

Apply Boost, then serum and finish with eye cream and day or night cream for ultimate anti-ageing effects.

Boosting your regular skincare with powerful wrinkle-reducing peptide technology. Great for skins that need a little extra.