SERUM SERUM SERUM

FOREO SERUM SERUM SERUM – Micro-capsule youth preserve. Finally, a serum that does everything right to bring you a youthful glow that lasts. Top-quality ingredients like hyaluronic acid and squalane – check. Micro-capsules to send all that skin nourishing goodness deep down where you need it most – done. An antioxidant-rich formula that fights free radicals – absolutely. Lightweight, rejuvenating, and ultra-hydrating.

SERUM SERUM SERUM is rated 3.0 out of 5 by 2.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_16121, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Fragrance-free hydrating serum I got a sample of this with my Foreo cleansing device, and the label said that it's made in China. It can be used with the massaging mode of Foreo devices. In terms of the formulation, the active ingredients I can see at least four types of hyaluronic acid, glycerin and squalane. It is a clear serum that glides on smoothly, it doesn't absorb that quickly and has a slightly tacky feel, which I assume is by design, so that it's not all absorbed while you are still massaging. I also like the fact that it is fragrance-free. There is nothing in the ingredients list that are sensitising. It does leave my skin very hydrated, temporarily plumps up fine lines, but does have a slightly tacky feel even after it has dried down. While this is a good hydrating serum, I find it 30ml for $89 to be very expensive for something with quite common active ingredients. There are lots of good, fragrance-free hydrating serums on the market at a fraction of the price.
Date published: 2021-03-29
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Need more time I received a couple of samples of the Foreo Serum with my new Luna 3. A clear serum, it glides on smoothly on your face. I found it a bit too sticky at first but after 10 minutes, it dried off. With the weather going crazy the past couple of weeks, I loved the thickness of serum as it kept my skin moisturized throughout the night.
Date published: 2021-01-02
29 Mar 2021

Fragrance-free hydrating serum

I got a sample of this with my Foreo cleansing device, and the label said that it\'s made in China. It can be used with the massaging mode of Foreo devices. In terms of the formulation, the active ingredients I... Read full review
02 Jan 2021

Need more time

I received a couple of samples of the Foreo Serum with my new Luna 3. A clear serum, it glides on smoothly on your face. I found it a bit too sticky at first but after 10 minutes, it dried... Read full review