LUNA 2 Oily Skin

FOREO LUNA 2 Oily Skin is a facial cleansing brush and anti-ageing device that offers a more luminous, refined and youthful look. It utilises up to two times the T-Sonic power to gently exfoliate dead skin cells, unclog pores of make-up residue and remove up to 99.5 per cent of dirt and oil. Its reverse anti-ageing side uses lower-frequency pulsations to visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles and leave the skin looking firm and lifted. It features a smart Swedish silicone design. It comes with a two-year limited warranty and 10-year quality guarantee. The brush is suitable for oily skin.

LUNA 2 Oily Skin is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 3.
  • y_2022, m_1, d_17, h_20
  • loc_en_AU, sid_22433, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing product I love my Foreo Luna device for cleansing my skin. I use this most days each week and find that it gives such a thorough clean every time and is so much more effective than just applying cleanser with my hands. I love that the product is made from silicon and it is so easy to clean and dry. It just feels so much more hygienic. You charge the device once for a number of hours and it lasts for months without running out of battery.
Date published: 2018-03-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from love this I have been using this on my extremely oily and acne prone skin for the last 3 weeks now and I am in love. I have used the Clarisonic Mia 2 in the past which was very harsh on my skin and broke me out even further (no matter which brush head I used) and it was such a hassle having to charge every week and change the head every 3 months (not to mention expensive!!). I purchased the Foreo Luna 2 on sale (which helped justify the price) and from the very first day I used it, I could tell a difference. My skin was very smooth and soft and it helped clear my breakouts. New breakouts would dry up really quickly instead of hanging around for days/weeks. It is easy to use and to clean and I have minimised my skincare routine completely since getting this. I use my usual facewash, my foreo and my moisturiser and that's it. No serums, no toners etc.. I am so glad I purchased this.
Date published: 2019-03-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from God Send Amazing product, the fine bristles and vibrations really help to cleanse deeply into the pores. I love how you can use the other side for anti aging as well. It helps me cleanse more throughly and take control of my acne. It comes with a handy charger so you don't have to worry about annoying batteries. All my friends have used the foreo and raved about it.
Date published: 2020-01-18
  • y_2022, m_1, d_17, h_20
18 Jan 2020

God Send

Amazing product, the fine bristles and vibrations really help to cleanse deeply into the pores. I love how you can use the other side for anti aging as well. It helps me cleanse more throughly and take control of my... Read full review

Used the handy picture guide to show areas to focus on.

Teens and up

15 Mar 2019

love this

I have been using this on my extremely oily and acne prone skin for the last 3 weeks now and I am in love. I have used the Clarisonic Mia 2 in the past which was very harsh on my... Read full review

25 Mar 2018

Amazing product

I love my Foreo Luna device for cleansing my skin. I use this most days each week and find that it gives such a thorough clean every time and is so much more effective than just applying cleanser with my... Read full review

I usually remove my makeup first with an oil and then will use the foreo device with a cream cleaner.

Everyone - although this model the blue acqua is specifically designed for people with oily skin.