LUNA 2 Combination Skin

FOREO LUNA 2 Combination Skin is a facial cleansing brush and anti-ageing device that offers a more luminous, refined and youthful look. It utilises up to two times the T-Sonic power to gently exfoliate dead skin cells, unclog pores of make-up residue and remove up to 99.5 per cent of dirt and oil. Its reverse anti-ageing side uses lower-frequency pulsations to visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles and leave the skin looking firm and lifted. It features a smart Swedish silicone design. It comes with a two-year limited warranty and 10-year quality guarantee. The brush is suitable for combination skin.

LUNA 2 Combination Skin is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 5.
  • y_2022, m_1, d_15, h_20
  • loc_en_AU, sid_22436, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Smoother and Clearer My sister surprised me with this for Christmas and I absolutely love it! It is something I wanted but probably wouldn't have purchased myself, so it was a great gift. I use it every morning and night to help cleanse my skin, I usually do a pre cleanse to avoid getting the makeup all over the device and use the cleansing brush in the second cleanse to really get on the skin and massage the product in to remove impurities, dead skin and everything else. It is quite expensive so ensure that you are also cleaning post use to ensure the device remains cleans and fresh.
Date published: 2018-05-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Must have After years of points saving, I recently ordered this in the last RR. I used to use another well-known cleansing device for many, many years but was getting tired of having to continually buy new brush heads. I wasn't quite sure how my skin would take to a new cleansing device but all I can say is WOW. My skin is noticeably brighter and smoother after three weeks' of use. The bristles are firm but soft enough to feel comfortable when it vibrates across the skin. I have been using a lightweight gel cleanser with the device. It is really good at removing makeup, dirt and grime. Since I already used a cleansing device before this, my skin didn't go through a purge period at all. I got one small pimple after a couple of weeks. I love that you use the bristles for cleansing and then on the back you use the ridged lines for the anti-ageing phase. It's really relaxing to go through the ritual and it's useful the device buzzes to let you know to finish up. It is really easy to clean, easy to charge and since doing a full charge three weeks ago, it's still running strong. The size is perfect and sits well in the palm of my hands. It is light and comes with a handy pouch for travel. I'm in love with this device, the ease of use and how it has improved my skin.
Date published: 2020-01-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Vibrator for face Great gadget. I had first ForeoLuna2 for sensitive skin (purple one) and just before ending its 2 year warranty (it has another 10 year one for the quality something) it started to play up. Like a hiccups I emailed Foreo customer service and they just said in super polite email to send them the unit. Then soon after they said they are sending me the brand new one. I was...wow! Then on the recommendation when I asked about the device (since my skin is more towards oily side with huge pores, prone to whiteheads and blackheads, and not actually sensitive. Then in winter goes combo) they offered to send me this one for combo skin instead. I was soooo happy! Foreo customer service is superb! After many months later (8-9ish) so happy with its performance. I pop onto the bristle side my foam cleanser and massage all over the face. I also used it with balm cleanser, cream one and oil cleansers. Each time performs great. Better than with just using my hands. I do not know about the sciency part, did not look under the microscope to see it the device did better job tan my hands, but I can only compare the end result. After cleaning face with this device my skin is smoother and softer then when I just use my hands. I had no foreo for 2 weeks, in this time my whiteheads started to multiply and skin texture was rougher. I used same skincare. So the device does something. Plus it is fun to play with. The bristle surface is big, perfect for my big face (I have a big head with long face), the tip reaches well the nose area, basically like it was designed for me. Love the colour too !
Date published: 2019-01-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Facial cleansing with a lovely massage I have been saving my Beautyheaven points for something special and when I saw this product in the Beautyheaven Rewards Room I knew that this is what I have been saving for. The Foreo Luna 2 for Combination Skin comes in a white cardboard box with a soft finish, a big clear window so that you can see the product behind and has light grey and light blue text (the blue text matches the colour of the device). The overall looks is minimalistic and matches the Swedish design selling factor they are using (note, this product is of Swedish design but is manufactured in China). The lid of the box lifts straight up to reveal the device cradled in the holder and to the left you lift open a flap which holds the additional parts which you get with this decide which includes the charging cable, a warranty card which should use when registering your device a quick start guide (with pictures) to assist you with how to use the device, a basic user manual which gives you more information in various languages and a grey coloured stretchy pouch to hold your device when it is not in use. The Luna 2 for Combination Skin is a soft baby blue colour and the colour used is to distinguish it from the other models of Luna 2 products. The products exterior is made of soft silky silicon and is pleasing to touch with a clear plastic base which lights up when you press the on / off button or whilst it is waiting to be activated between the cleansing and antiaging cycles. The product feels sturdy and is well weighed so it is stable when sitting on a table or bench. The front panel has the soft cleanser touch points which changes in size from larger at the top (for oily patches) to smaller towards the bottom of the cleansing surface (for a more gentle clean). The brand name Foreo is near the base of the hand held device just below the centre on / off button and the – and + buttons which you can press simultaneously to lock / unlock the device or individually during use to increase / decrease the pulses. The back of the devise has smooth ridges and is the anti-aging side and has the waterproof charging port. Before first use I charged the device for one hour as instructed and apparently one charge will worth for 7 months (I’ll let you know if it does not live up to this). I do recommend reading and following the instructions for use as there is a bit to explain but it is not hard to follow. The product fits well in the palm of my hand and you can hear and feel that it is on when in use. I feel that the vibrations feels nice on my skin and the touch points feels so gentle on my skin that I almost feel that it might not be as effective as it claims (though it is!). In anti aging mode the vibration frequency changes and you can feel the difference between the two settings. I do find that this product assists with generating a deeper clean and as per the instructions I remove my makeup before I start so that I can get that deeper cleanse without my makeup interfering. After a few weeks of use I have found that my acne spots have cleared up a bit better, my skin texture smoother and brighter, but I still need to exfoliate separately twice a week to keep my skin as clear as possible. The product is really pricy but there are some benefits to the price tag which includes; not needing to charge your device for 7 months between charges, no need to change brush heads (as the price of changing brush heads can really add up), the silicon is easy to clean therefore it is more hygienic than other face brushes. I am really happy with this cleansing brush to date and I wish that I had more time to review it before the deadline! But I am taking one star off for affordablity, I don't believe that this device should really be $279
Date published: 2018-08-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Over the moon! Personalized Facial Cleansing Brush & Anti-Aging Massager. The revolutionary LUNA 2 is an enhanced T-Sonic™ facial cleansing brush and anti-aging system designed to minimize the appearance of blemishes while effectively addressing concerns related to aging skin. The LUNA 2 is now available in four varieties, so you can select the one that is tailored to your skin type. SEE THE T-SONIC™ DIFFERENCE. The next-generation LUNA 2 facial cleansing brush utilizes up to 2X the T-Sonic™ power to gently exfoliate dead skin cells, unclog pores of makeup residue, and remove up to 99.5% of dirt and oil that can contribute to adult-onset acne breakouts. ADVANCED ANTI-AGING. Its reverse side uses lower-frequency pulsations to massage the face, visibly reducing fine lines around the eyes and mouth, and leaving the skin looking firm and lifted. The anti-aging mode of the LUNA 2 also improves the absorption of your favorite skincare products. **Directions:** 01. Apply Cleanser. Apply your favorite cleanser. Wet the LUNA 2 and activate its Cleansing Mode. 02. Cleanse. Gently glide the LUNA 2’s cleansing surface in circular motions over your face for 1 minute. 03. Rinse. Rinse and dry your face. Apply skincare products, if desired. 04. Anti-Aging. Activate the LUNA 2’s Anti-Aging Mode. Press its anti-aging surface onto wrinkle-prone areas for a total of 1 minute. **Initial thoughts on viewing the product:** The Luna 2 comes in a very fancy box with a plastic viewing window. Inside is the Luna 2 itself and the USB cable along with an instruction booklet in multiple languages. You also get a product authenticity card with a unique barcode and number, which you are to validate online for your two year warranty. There is also a quick start guide. **Thoughts on application:** Let me be straight with you all. I had tried out the Foreo Luna Mini previously (it still has juice and is in my travel bathroom bag), but after seeing this baby in the recent beautorium, I simply had to go get me one. I had the points, it was available, and I had been listening to a dear friend tell me how wonderful hers was… it was a no-brainer. On opening the box, the feel of the Luna 2 takes a little getting used to. The texture of one side of the Luna 2 is a series of ridges (the anti-aging side), while the other side is the rubberised or should I say silicone dots (which is actually the cleansing side). The Luna 2 is the perfect size for me, sitting comfortably in the palm of my hand. There is an indent where the power switch is with a plus symbol to the right and a minus sign to the left (of the power switch). At the flat base there is the power connection point. Once charged, the Luna 2 is extremely easy to use (in or out of the shower). I simply wet the device, press the power button and off I go. When you first press the power button, the Luna 2 goes automatically into the cleaning mode, where it will pause in 15 second intervals to alert you to move to another section of your face for cleansing. The recommended cleansing time is 60 seconds. When you press the power button (for the first time) the base will light up (which looks pretty cool). When you hit the power button again, the Luna 2 goes into a standby mode, which is to allow you to rinse your face and prep for application of serum before hitting the power button again to go into the second phase or anti-aging mode. The anti-aging mode has 12 second intervals. One more press of the power button will switch off the device fully (where the light will turn off). I have used the device primarily with cleansers. I have used cream, oil, lotion and foaming cleansers, and all have been a smashing success. I am particularly happy with the efficacy of the Luna 2 when used with cream, lotion and oil-style cleansers, where you apply the cleanser to a dry face (especially at the end of a work day and you’re removing makeup), dampen the skin, and then I dampen the Luna 2 and go to town. Talk about serious removal! All I need to do is periodically rinse the Luna 2 in the shower as I’m cleansing and you should see all the makeup that comes away! I checked the efficacy by doing a double-cleanse with a foaming cleanser and a soft cleansing brush afterwards, and not a smudge came away. Talk about a winning combination! I was so impressed. I have been using my Luna 2 every night since I received my package in the mail (and charged it up), and I am yet to recharge. Keep in mind I am using it a minimum of once a day, sometimes using it twice in an evening as I am doing a double-cleanse. I am more than happy with this points purchase, more so because I don’t have to buy replacement brush heads like I do with another product I have in my bathroom! This is by far and away my most favourite Beautorium points purchase ever, and a new beauty tool holy grail. Over the moon!
Date published: 2018-08-20
  • y_2022, m_1, d_15, h_20
10 Jan 2020

Must have

After years of points saving, I recently ordered this in the last RR. I used to use another well-known cleansing device for many, many years but was getting tired of having to continually buy new brush heads. I wasn\'t quite... Read full review

28 Jan 2019

Vibrator for face

Great gadget. I had first ForeoLuna2 for sensitive skin (purple one) and just before ending its 2 year warranty (it has another 10 year one for the quality something) it started to play up. Like a hiccups I emailed Foreo... Read full review

20 Aug 2018

Over the moon!

Personalized Facial Cleansing Brush & Anti-Aging Massager. The revolutionary LUNA 2 is an enhanced T-Sonic™ facial cleansing brush and anti-aging system designed to minimize the appearance of blemishes while effectively addressing concerns related to aging skin. The LUNA 2 is... Read full review

Charge your Luna 2 fully prior to usage to get the best possible life from your device. Buy one. What else can I say?!

There are different types of the Foreo device to suit the varieties of skin types. Given that I have dry to combination skin, I went with this particular device and am extremely happy. It suits me and my gadget-happy self, my skin type, my beauty routine and habits, and things couldn’t get any better. Woot woot!

18 Aug 2018

Facial cleansing with a lovely massage

I have been saving my Beautyheaven points for something special and when I saw this product in the Beautyheaven Rewards Room I knew that this is what I have been saving for. The Foreo Luna 2 for Combination Skin comes... Read full review

They recommend not to use this product with clay type cleaners, exfoliators, silicones as they made damage the touch points and not to use alcohol or acetone to clean the device.

14 May 2018

Smoother and Clearer

My sister surprised me with this for Christmas and I absolutely love it! It is something I wanted but probably wouldn\'t have purchased myself, so it was a great gift. I use it every morning and night to help cleanse... Read full review

Use it the second time you cleanse as it will do a better job of cleansing the skin.

all skin types, especially those that need a gentle but firmer cleanse without the harsh scrubs to do all the exfoliation.