Re-Nutriv Ultimate Diamond Transformative Energy Creme

Skin Concern

Dehydration, Dryness, Irritation Prone

Estée Lauder Re-Nutriv Ultimate Diamond Transformative Energy Creme is a moisturiser that improves skin’s ability to hydrate for a healthy, plump look. It works to repair skin’s protective barrier over time, increasing its resistance to environmental factors that can accelerate ageing. The formula contains black truffle diamond extract to promote a youthful complexion, and sea pearls for radiance. It also features refined 24-carat gold and anti-irritants to ensure skin stays calm, soothed and comfortable.

Good for

Mature

Good for

Mature

Re-Nutriv Ultimate Diamond Transformative Energy Creme is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 3.
  • y_2022, m_1, d_19, h_20
  • loc_en_AU, sid_23963, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Absolutely beautiful! I was lucky enough to receive a deluxe sample of this divine cream recently and not surprisingly found it an absolute pleasure to use. At $450 dollars it's definitely not a product I would personally consider buying, but it definitely is a delight. The cream itself is a delicate pink colour and the scent is a very light floral that I doubt anyone would find offensive. I wouldn't say that it's an overly rich cream so I think it would be well-suited to combination skin rather than very dry types. As for the rare and excusive ingredients contained within the formula - I tend to take all of that with a grain of salt. I think that with a product in this price bracket, it's the experience of luxury that counts, and this product definitely feels luxurious. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a deluxe moisturiser. It really is a delight.
Date published: 2015-07-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by from so tempting but ? I had the chance to trial this courtesy of Myer rep. Such a lovely luxe crème with extraordinary feel and sales blurb. Leaves skin feeling divine and radiant. If I was forking out the dosh for this I would def prefer it to be in a pump bottle not the jar on offer. My major complaint My husband would kill me if I bought this but Oh My I would love to have this Star off because its so $ exi and jar fingers aren't ideal.
Date published: 2015-09-07
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Absolutely Wonderful Product, But Breaks The Bank! I'm 49 with oily skin, no deep wrinkles. I've been using this creme every night for the last two months. I cleanse, tone, apply Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronised Recovery Complex II (serum), on some nights I"ve also used my usual facial oil, then this creme last of all. I love the fresh scent of the Re-Nutriv creme. It smells like red apples to me, although others have described the scent as floral. The feel of this creme is thick & rich. I used only a tiny amount. This has been the most luxurious product I've ever used. My skin has been looking great, & it's definitely feeling great too. There's a plumpness & glow to my complexion & it's soft to the touch. PURCHASE? No, but only because I can't justify the expense. I wish I could afford this but I'm not paying this much just for a face cream. I would have given four stars except for the price. Made in UK. PAO 24M (Open jar symbol shows Period After Opening that product should last, shown in months). NB: I've also been using Estée Lauder Micro Essence Skin Activating Treatment Lotion (serum) every morning for the same length of time. Any improvements may be attributable to using these three Estée Lauder products together. I received two deluxe samples of each of these products.
Date published: 2016-03-31
  • y_2022, m_1, d_19, h_20
31 Mar 2016

Absolutely Wonderful Product, But Breaks The Bank!

I\'m 49 with oily skin, no deep wrinkles. I\'ve been using this creme every night for the last two months. I cleanse, tone, apply Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronised Recovery Complex II (serum), on some nights I\"ve also used... Read full review

The creme comes in a jar, which I know is a big turn-off for many. Use a spatula or decant if this bothers you.

07 Sep 2015

so tempting but ?

I had the chance to trial this courtesy of Myer rep. Such a lovely luxe crème with extraordinary feel and sales blurb. Leaves skin feeling divine and radiant. If I was forking out the dosh for this I would def... Read full review

Use moderate amont

More Mature skin will love and benefit from use of this crème.

11 Jul 2015

Absolutely beautiful!

I was lucky enough to receive a deluxe sample of this divine cream recently and not surprisingly found it an absolute pleasure to use. At $450 dollars it\'s definitely not a product I would personally consider buying, but it definitely... Read full review