Pure Color Nail Lacquer Red Hautes Collection

Estée Lauder Pure Color Nail Lacquer Red Hautes Collection is a nail lacquer range that is made up of five rich and romantic reds. Designed by Estée Lauder’s creative make-up director Tom Pecheux, the range takes inspiration from the city of love, Paris. Shades include Beautiful Liar, Le Smoking, Pure Red, Love Bite and Fallen Angel.

Pure Color Nail Lacquer Red Hautes Collection is rated 3.0 out of 5 by 2.
  • y_2022, m_1, d_19, h_20
  • loc_en_AU, sid_26004, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Wouldn't recommend I had this nail polish in a deep red. The colour was beautiful! It was fierce, it was glamorous. I loved the way it looked on my nails ... for about ten minutes before it started peeling off! I tried everything to make it stay on but nothing worked. I tried one coat, several coats, a top coat - everything. Even on my toenails I had limited luck. It lasted a little bit longer but not by much. I was pretty disappointed considering the price and luxuriance of the brand. The bottle is beautiful!! So elegant, I love it. But unfortunately I definitely would not be repurchasing any nail polishes from Estee Lauder.
Date published: 2015-06-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by from The Bottles are so cute The cutest bottles of nail polish that I own! haha, I love it. I'm actually really surprised with Estee Lauder for making such a beautiful looking and very cute and elegant-looking nail polish glass bottle you would have no idea it's Estee Lauder, just my personal thought. I have "04 Black Cherry" & "08 Red Cherry" I got these two cuties as a gift, so I'm not really sure where it was purchased but I love them. They are like any other nail polish brand. The colours are beautiful If you like your red nail polish you should give this a go! I gave it a 4/5 only because the colour doesn't last very long on the nails even with a top coat but all top brands are like this, I haven't found an amazing perfect nail polish I can use at home and get the manicure long-lasting finish that I usually get after going to the nail salon sadly.
Date published: 2021-11-28
  • y_2022, m_1, d_19, h_20
28 Nov 2021

The Bottles are so cute

The cutest bottles of nail polish that I own! haha, I love it. I\'m actually really surprised with Estee Lauder for making such a beautiful looking and very cute and elegant-looking nail polish glass bottle you would have no idea... Read full review

Anyone who loves their Reds

14 Jun 2015

Wouldn't recommend

I had this nail polish in a deep red. The colour was beautiful! It was fierce, it was glamorous. I loved the way it looked on my nails ... for about ten minutes before it started peeling off! I tried... Read full review