Double Wear Zero Smudge Liquid Eyeliner

This waterproof liquid eyeliner has a superfine felt tip that ensures a perfectly defined line every time. Estée Lauder Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner lasts for 15 hours and is suitable for contact lens wearers. Available in two shades: Black and Brown.

13 Sep 2019

Smudge proof

I remember I used to wear Estée Lauder Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner everyday because this product is faultless. The applicator pick up the right amount of product and glides on my eye lid effortlessly and is super easy to... Read full review

05 Apr 2017

Perfect mascara for healthy looking lashes!

This is my all time favourite mascara. I have tried quite a few too. This mascara stands above the rest because of how easy it is to apply. No clumping every time and one coat is all you need to... Read full review

One coat is all you will need, use a steady hand as drying time is quick, any mistakes can be dabbed up with water in a 10 second time frame.

This mascara is perfect for anyone wanting to improve the appearance of their natural lashes. This mascara will give you beautiful looking lashes that have a natural appearance . I highly recommend this product.

24 May 2014

Best I've tried

Liquid liner is a signature look for me, and I had used liquid liner for over 10 years, through all of my trial and error, I have found this one is the best. It\'s smooth to apply and lasts well.

Long wearing.

30 Jul 2013

Great

This is a fantastic eyeliner that doesn\'t budge once you\'ve applied it no matter if you wore primer or not. Super easy to apply and as strong black line.
02 Oct 2012

Love

I agree with the other ladies - you do have to clean up with product very quickly! - but other than that it easily last a 10 hour day, rubbing doesn\'t effect it!I have this In a bronze and grey... Read full review