Double Wear Nude Water Fresh Makeup SPF 25

Preferences

Dermatologist Approved, Oil Free

Estée Lauder Double Wear Nude Water Fresh Makeup SPF 25 is a liquid foundation that offers the ultimate ‘no makeup’ makeup look. The long wear formula delivers an even toned, healthy-looking formula that lasts up to 24 hours. A combination of broad spectrum SPF 25 and antioxidants offer defence against environmental damage from UV rays and pollution. A flexible polymer moves with the skin, ensures makeup stays true and comfortable. It is oil-free, dermatologist-tested and suitable for all skin types. Available in 24 shades.

Double Wear Nude Water Fresh Makeup SPF 25 is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 40.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_21068, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Coverage With a Light Feel I was pleasantly surprised to receive a full size bottle of the new Estee Lauder Double Wear Nude Water Fresh Makeup when I attended the 2018 Glosscar Awards Member Event. The foundation is lightweight and leaves a natural look without the heavy look of some foundations. Be careful because the foundation is very watery. I apply a few spots across my forehead, on my cheeks and nose, then blend in with a brush. I apply the foundation after using my serum, moisturiser and primer. The result is that my skin looks and feels great and there is no need to worry about touching it up. Also I like the added bonus of it having a rating of SPF25.
Date published: 2018-03-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from New Holy Grail I was previously using the original Estee Lauder Double Wear, and when this came out I knew I had to try it. While I loved the original, it was very matte and you had to blend pretty fast. I'm 2N1 (Desert Beige) in both lines, and after I had used my sample of the Nude Water Fresh I immediately bought it in a full size and gave my original formula to my mum. It blends easily, feels fresh and light on, has a similar staying power to the original, and is very buildable. It's initally a much lighter coverage than the original, but you can build it up and still achieve great coverage. I find I get my best results (for both formulas) using a damp beauty blender.
Date published: 2018-03-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from SPF25 Broad Spectrum I love how light this feels to wear on my skin and also how it protects it with a broad spectrum SPF25 too. This is a great one for any day but especially for summer when I don't want to wear heavy foundations. It's not waterproof but it's great to put over the top of a waterproof sunscreen for the beach. I like how natural this looks and that it shows my freckles through it while still evening out my skin tones. It lasts all day as well. It comes in some great colours and I got colour matched at the EL counter where she gave me a 10 day sample - I've used that every day since I got it as Ioved so much about it and now I want to buy the full size because my sample pot has run out completely.
Date published: 2018-09-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from DOUBLE WEAR NUDE WATER FRESH MAKEUP I was super excited to use this foundation as the infamous double wear is generally the most recommended foundation - so I was intrigued try the sister foundation. I was not disappointed. My skin looked so beautiful when I applied the foundation, it covers every wrinkle, tiredness, uneven skin, blemishes, and pigmentation. The foundation does not dry my skin and leaves a luxe, flawless and soft finish - I get so many compliments from work colleagues and friends too. Even though it is double wear, it feels like there is nothing on and the finish is so natural looking.
Date published: 2018-04-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Quite nice. Be gentle when applying though. Was given a bottle of the 23C Fresco to try at the recent Glosscars Marketplace event. It is understandable to comment that this product comes highly recommended. I love the fact that the SPF gives more than adequate protection when out in the sun when out of the office etc. Not greasy at all, yet if you apply a little more than 2-3 squirts, the face feels like make up overload. Take care when applying from the bottle. Maybe a cotton bud would do wonders here. Enjoys a soft and silky texture that is easy to apply. Yet when comparing this foundation to another foundation product, this one does not last as long. In saying this, this product is highly likely to receive votes from fellow BH members for Glosscars in 2018. Thank you.
Date published: 2018-04-05
08 Jul 2021

Light Feel, Natural-Looking Flawless Coverage

I received a sample of this foundation that was supposed to last for 10 days, but 10-day samples always last me for 2-3 weeks of regular use. I have a fringe, so I don\'t wear foundation on my forehead. Estée... Read full review

Always ask at an Estée Lauder counter at Myer or DJ for a sample before trying a new foundation.

03 May 2020

Powdery feel, light coverage

This foundation has been a much hyped product. After trying at the Estee Lauder counter and was colour matched. I purchased the product as it had a light weight feeling despite low coverage. After wearing the foundation a few times,... Read full review

Normal to oily skin

14 Oct 2019

Would work well for dry skin

I actually bought this foundation by accident (as I meant to buy the original). This foundation has a more light, \'natural\' coverage with a very dewy finish. It would work well for dry skin but, since I lean towards oily,... Read full review

I like to apply this with a foundation brush and then blend it out with a sponge. It's a bit excessive but I find that the brush is streaky and the sponge absorbs too much of it (making coverage even sheerer). Maybe a dry sponge will be better.

Dry skin, Natural or no make up make up

08 Sep 2019

Absolute Game changer!

This foundation is hands-down my favourite, go -to foundation. My skin is extremely oily and any foundation I use always melts away by lunch-time. But with this foundation, I know my skin will look flawless all night. There have been... Read full review

Oily-skin, medium to full coverage.

13 Jul 2019

Full coverage, stays all day

This is a cult favourite. I was late to the game with this foundation and for combo oily skin, working shift work, this was the answer to my prayers !! With a decent shade range, a little fragrance, it applies... Read full review

Buy a pump!

Combo oily skin or for those who can't seem to find anything that works!