Beautiful Love Eau de Parfum Spray

Estée Lauder Beautiful Love is an eau de parfum for women. The fragrance that celebrates the joy of romantic love. Lush magnolia mlossom, rich white jasmine, mango mist, heliotrope and vetiver release an emotional rush like the feeling of new love.

06 Nov 2019

Floral with a hint of spice fragrance

I have used Estee Lauder\'s fragrances for a long time and recently I got a miniature gift set that had Beautiful love. It is a wonderful floral fragrance with notes of spice in it. I like the hint of spice... Read full review

05 Oct 2011

floral and sensuous at the same time

This is a lovely flowing scent. It makes you feel feminine. The scent is floral and sensuous.

Dab behind ears and knees.

Wearing with flowing dresses. Summery.

11 Sep 2011

Pretty!

Smells like fresh, pretty flowers!This was on my \'wedding scents\' list. While it didn\'t make the cut, it was close.Estee Lauder scents are quite strong and long lasting - so only a touch is needed.A very summery, pretty, sexy scent.
02 Jun 2011

Beautiful Love

I have never actually purchased this product, but have tried it on a couple of times at a friends house. Everytime she used the perfume I would spot it right away and ask her what perfume it was, because it... Read full review
25 May 2011

Love it.

Much more grown up than the original Beautiful. This is spicy and sexy. Much less sweet. I get comments whenever I wear it.