Vitamin C Brightening Gel Cleanser

Essano Vitamin C Brightening Gel Cleanser is a soap-free facial cleanser that gently cleanses and removes excess dirt without drying out the skin. Enriched with vitamin C, this cleanser promises to brighten and energise the complexion.

19 Aug 2021

Squeaky Clean Skin - No Zits!

This light orange gel cleanser is not too high on foam but enough to give a good clean. I love its mild tropical fruit scent. I\'ve used this cleanser with my Dermasonic+ Cleansing Device & also with my hands &... Read full review

I bought this cleanser in a travel-sized kit which also contains a scrub, moisturiser & serum. I highly recommend it if you're unsure if this range would suit your skin. The serum, in particular. is excellent!