Even Tone Hand Cream

Elucent Even Tone Hand Cream is a moisturising and skin brightening cream for the hands. The brightening range contains phyllanthus emblica fruit extract to maintain and brighten skin tone, vitamin C to reduce discoloration, vitamin E to improve skin barrier function and increase skin elasticity, safflower seed oil to brighten skin, increase cell turnover and moisturise, and vitamin B3 to restore an even complexion. The hand cream instantly delivers the moisture hands need while helping protect, nourish and brighten the skin.

Even Tone Hand Cream is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 3.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_25447, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Brightens hand I've used this hand cream for about a month and I've loved the results that I got. It really worked on my aging pigmented hands. I have a soft spot for hand creams I love them and collect them like souvenirs haha. It does not have an overpowering scent, it absorbs very well and it has a light consistency which makes it easy to use during the day too. I got mine from chemist warehouse on sale o, the downside at least for me it is not the best value for money. I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to brighten their hand on a budget.
Date published: 2019-09-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Super fast absorbsion This is an awesome hand cream for those of us who want to take care of our hands but have little to no time to let slow, thick creams "sink in properly". Don't get me wrong, this IS a thick, white cream, but golly, I was surprised when only a moment after I had rubbed it in did my hands feel soft, but not greasy/oily/wet at ALL! My laptop is my work basically, so keeping my typers healthy goes hand in hand (get it) with what I do. 5 stars to this fast working beauty!
Date published: 2013-12-11
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Leaves Your Hands Smooth This is a pretty good hand cream. It has a really thick consistency and you only need a little bit. It does take a little bit of work to rub on probably due to how thick the cream is but it does leave you hands when it's completely absorbed soft and smooth.
Date published: 2014-06-10
02 Sep 2019

Brightens hand

I\'ve used this hand cream for about a month and I\'ve loved the results that I got. It really worked on my aging pigmented hands. I have a soft spot for hand creams I love them and collect them like... Read full review

10 Jun 2014

Leaves Your Hands Smooth

This is a pretty good hand cream. It has a really thick consistency and you only need a little bit. It does take a little bit of work to rub on probably due to how thick the cream is but... Read full review
11 Dec 2013

Super fast absorbsion

This is an awesome hand cream for those of us who want to take care of our hands but have little to no time to let slow, thick creams \"sink in properly\". Don\'t get me wrong, this IS a thick,... Read full review