Great Tanning Mitt

Ella Baché Great Tanning Mitt is a reusable, double-sided foam mitt that protects hands from unwanted tan, while providing a streak-free application. One size fits most.

Great Tanning Mitt is rated 3.3 out of 5 by 4.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_28892, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Not worth the Money While I found this product helped putting on my fake tan, I found that the foam base to this product was hard to manage on my hand when rubbing on my skin. My hand kept slipping out of the mitt while I was trying to put it around leading to mistakes on my skin. I found that the foam mitt was hard to keep clean and got dirty very easy. After a few applications the foam base to the mitt weakened and ripped in half. Overall I think its great to get used to fake tanning if your not use to it, however I dont think its worth the money and your better off using rubber/ disposable gloves
Date published: 2009-05-17
Rated 3 out of 5 by from does the job but is pricey I gave this a 3 star because I have used other tanning mitts that are significantly less in price and have the same quality. This mitt does the job and distributes tan very evenly which is important to me. I agree with another BH member's review in that is quite hard to keep clean. With these mitts I would like as much use out of it as possible so I would wash, dry and re-use. I found with this mitt when washed and dried the 2nd application isn't as effective as the first.
Date published: 2017-06-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great in assisting application, hard to keep clean. This mit makes application of mousse tan a lot less messy and keeps the tan off your hands (which is fantastic). It helps to smooth on the tan evenly and makes it easier to smooth out any streaks that may appear. One down side is that it is quite hard to keep clean with having to try rinse out all the excess tan. Containing foam, trying to get all the tan out can be time consuming.
Date published: 2011-12-08
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Waste of money I found it a real pain to apply myfake tan with - I prefer to just quickly apply it with my hands and then exfoliating immediately after with my Ella Bache Tan Blocker (stops all staining on my hands)
Date published: 2012-05-23
06 Jun 2017

does the job but is pricey

I gave this a 3 star because I have used other tanning mitts that are significantly less in price and have the same quality. This mitt does the job and distributes tan very evenly which is important to me. I... Read full review
23 May 2012

Waste of money

People who like using tanning mitts to apply their tan - not for me.

I found this a real waste of money but I guess I'm just not a mitt person. I found it really annoying to apply my tan with this but it's probably not this particular products fault? Bit steep at $15, I only tried it twice then gave up. Try it if you know you like mitts. Good luck!

08 Dec 2011

Great in assisting application, hard to keep clean.

This mit makes application of mousse tan a lot less messy and keeps the tan off your hands (which is fantastic). It helps to smooth on the tan evenly and makes it easier to smooth out any streaks that may... Read full review
17 May 2009

Not worth the Money

While I found this product helped putting on my fake tan, I found that the foam base to this product was hard to manage on my hand when rubbing on my skin. My hand kept slipping out of the mitt... Read full review