Great SPF50+ FaceSaver Lotion

Ella Baché Great SPF50+ FaceSaver Lotion

Description:

Made for the Australian Sun.

This moisturising sunscreen lotion prvides broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays. Enriched with shea butter, vitamin E, green tea and antioxidant grape seed extracts to hydrate and enhance the skin’s protective barrier.

Ingredients:

Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate 8%, Octyl Methoxycinnamate 7.5%, Titanium Dioxide 3.24%, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor 3%. Contains: Phenoxyethanol.

AUST L 318909
Ella Baché Great SPF50+ FaceSaver Lotion

Description:

Made for the Australian Sun.

Ingredients:

AUST L 318909

17 Nov 2021

Great for Active People

I initially got this product as a Gift With Purchase when I bought other Ella Bache products. I was actually quite surprised as I did not expect to like it. Although it does not work well under makeup compared to... Read full review

Normal/Dry Skin Styles

16 Feb 2017

Great SPF50+ Sunglow Spray

I\'m actually reviewing another product in the range, however, I could not find a page for it, so this was the closest one I could find! Actually, I am quite in love with this product, it\'s ease of use, it\'s... Read full review

A little goes a long way, so it's economical, and you could even forgo foundation for daytime use. The finish gives a subtle glow to the complexion, so don't overdo it. Very moisturising.

All skin types requiring sun protection (everybody) would benefit from this little beauty. Just spray and glow.