Brighten Me Up

Ella Baché Brighten Me Up is a facial that helps to brighten, hydrate and give skin a radiant glow with this potent NeoBright Facial Treatment. Kakadu plum, vitamin C and papain protein resurfacing enzymes work to unify the complexion and reduce the appearance of dark spots associated with pigmentation. Skin is smoothed, radiant and protected from free-radicals.

31 Aug 2018

Ella Baché Brighten Me Up Facial | My confidence to go makeup free

Once again I was back to one of my favourite salons, Ella Baché West Lindfield. This time, I tried out their latest treatment Brighten Me Up Facial. This treatment was the most comprehensive facial treatment that I have ever had.... Read full review

This treatment is very gentle - much more gentle than I thought. I guess it would be suitable for most skin type. Check with the salon if you have sensitive skin.

Before a special occasion or just to treat yourself every few weeks.