Balancing Serum

Ella Baché Balancing Serum is a lightweight serum that helps restore the skin’s natural pH and strengthen barrier function. The serum works to help stripped, unbalanced, oily, and acne-prone skin and contains vitamin C to help improve the skin’s brightness, texture, and control breakouts.

Balancing Serum is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 1.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_26379, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Gentle but effective in producing clear skin! I turned to this serum after getting fed up with the iso pimples my skin was suddenly experiencing. I wanted something that would help balance whatever was going on, while still brightening my skin with vitamin C. This serum really delivered! It’s a clear, watery gel like serum that has a slightly medicinal smell to it. I started off my using two pumps morning a night and by the end of the bottle my skin was much clearer, and really radiant. I’ve deducted a star because using two pumps morning and night meant that I finished this bottle within 6-weeks, which isn’t very cost effective. I think one pump morning and night would still produce great results! All in all, I would recommend this product if you’re looking for an effective way to soothe cranky iso skin!
Date published: 2020-07-03
03 Jul 2020

Gentle but effective in producing clear skin!

I turned to this serum after getting fed up with the iso pimples my skin was suddenly experiencing. I wanted something that would help balance whatever was going on, while still brightening my skin with vitamin C. This serum really... Read full review

Congested, dull skin.