Prevage Anti-Aging Antioxidant Infusion Essence

Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Antioxidant Infusion Essence is an essence that hydrates skin instantly and over time, while helping to protect skin from the damaging effects of the environment. A blend of seven powerful antioxidants, including the hero ingredient idebenone, protect the skin against environmental aggressors to keep it looking youthful and radiant. Advanced Hydrachannel Technology drives moisture and key antioxidants deep within the skin’s surface to boost its natural hydration levels over time, and bio-fermented water instantly revitalises the skin.

20 Oct 2016

Infusion Essence

I received a 10ml glass bottle of the Prevage Anti-Aging Antioxidant Infusion Essence in one of my Marie Claire Parcels. I was a bit dubious, another step in my skin care routine!! But it\'s amazing!! At first I was using... Read full review

Combine the essence with your moisturiser or face oils before patting into the skin.

28 Sep 2016

Dehydration no more

I received this product as part of my prize from BH. This essence is similar to the SK-II essence. You apply after cleanse and before serum. It comes in a clear glass bottle and the essence is colourless. I applied... Read full review

Use after cleansed skin. I also apply this on my neck, decollatage, behind my ears and back of my hands. Hands are the second place after the face to show your age and the last place you apply sunblock, so extending your skincare regime to your hands takes minimal effort.