Advanced Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum

Elizabeth Arden Advanced Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum are anti-ageing capsules formulated to enhance the skin’s barrier repair function, increase moisturisation within the surface of the skin, and minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The capsules also help to visibly improve skin tone and clarity; re-texturise and revitalise skin for a noticeably smoother, softer, healthy appearance; and supports skin’s natural collagen for a firmer look. To use, twist tab twice to open capsule. Smooth serum over cleansed face, neck and décolletage after applying SUPERSTART Skin Renewal Booster and before moisturising, morning and night.

Advanced Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 20.
  • y_2022, m_1, d_15, h_20
  • loc_en_AU, sid_22133, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Very nourishing Received the sample pack of the Elizabeth Arden Advanced Capsules a while ago and was keen to see how it applied onto my skin. The serum comes in a rubbery fish-like capsule and you twist the tail, then squeeze the product out and apply it onto your skin. For this reason alone, I do find it to be slightly messy. However, the product itself is fantastic and nourishes my dry skin. It does take a minute for the serum to absorb into your skin, so if you're after something that sinks into your skin quickly, then this may not be the serum for you. Overall, great product from Elizabeth Arden and am curious to see other products from the range.
Date published: 2018-09-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great for moisturising and restoring the face Received a sample of this in a cute tube, and the serum is individually wrapped in these little capsules which are very easy to open, and it's also easy to spread on my face. However, they can get messy if you accidentally squish too hard. It's an easy to use serum, spreads easily on the face, and absorbs quite quickly into the skin. It's slightly oily, but isn't oily oily. Ever since using it for a while I've felt my skin get softer, and there are less blemishes. It's a little pricey, and for me it's difficult to use a whole capsule in one, but it's nonetheless pretty good. Not sure that I'd get the whole size due to the price though.
Date published: 2018-10-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by from very hydrating wow, i got this as a bonus with my beautorium haul. What a nice little present. This product comes in golden small soft round capsules. It's very easy to open them and not make a mess. Just remove the little tabby bit and squeeze onto your hands. This is very clear and runny, similar to a light oil in consistency. it glides over your face to well but u found it does take some time to sink in as my face felt quite oily afterwards. Therefore I would recommend to use at night time. After using a few of these, I can see my face is more hydrated , softer and glowing. It does have a heft price tag but it does work really well.
Date published: 2017-06-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Luxurious Serum I was given a supply of the Elizabeth Arden Advanced Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum to experience over a period of about 2 weeks. The product comes in small twist top capsules which I found a bit fiddly to use. I used one capsule for two applications This required standing the capsule upright against something so as it didn't spill. I used the serum under my moisturiser in the day time and under my night cream. My skin is normal to dry and I did find that the serum took a little while for it to absorb but this was not a problem. The serum visibly improved my skin tone and texture and if it wasn't so much of a high end product I would use this serum every day.
Date published: 2018-02-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Luxurious serum There is only one word to describe this serum and that is luxurious. I have been experimenting with a few serums for a while now, but among them I love this one the most. It comes in individually packaged capsules, which makes applying the right dosage easy. I use a needle to pierce the capsule to make dispensing easy. This serum is fragrance free and silky smooth. I have noticed a considerable improvement in my skin since using it. It absorbs easily and does not leave a greasy residue. Overall, I highly recommend this serum and I will be repurchasing it.
Date published: 2018-11-05
  • y_2022, m_1, d_15, h_20
05 Jul 2021

Holy grail product alert

If I had to pick one skincare product that I was only allowed to use for the rest of my life it would be the Elizabeth Arden Advanced Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum! I know, sounds really dramatic but... Read full review

23 Feb 2020

Super hydrating product

Started using these capsules last year and I haven\'t used anything else as regularly since! After using for 6 months, i think my skin is a lot smoother and it does well to prevent the finer lines near my eye... Read full review

You won't use a full capsule with each application, so find yourself a small container to store capsules with left-over serum. Will ensure the product stays away from dirt and will stop it from leaking all over your vanity!

Dry or combination skin

26 Sep 2019

The Key of Healthier Skin!!!

Its ready to use just use 1 capsule before moisture day or night! And perfect for winter! This Capsules is amazing, my skin feeling smooth, healthier and did improve my fine lines! Been using 2 years, i am falling in... Read full review

Really work for winter! Dont worry about your dry skin!

People who need healthier skin!

22 Sep 2019

Softer skin

I have used these on and off for the last two years and I really like the results these provide even after a short week or so of use. The serum inside the capsules is quite slick and oily, not... Read full review

26 Aug 2019

Too oily and greasy for my skin

I love the concept of Advanced Ceramide Capsules giving me a guide of how much product I should use each time and it is super travel friendly. The serum has an oily texture which glides onto my skin smoothly, giving... Read full review