Foaming Bath – Relax & Relief with Eucalyptus & Spearmint

Dr Teal’s Foaming Bath – Relax & Relief with Eucalyptus & Spearmint is a bath foam that helps relax the body and relieve the mind with eucalyptus and spearmint. It also nourishes the skin and senses, and it has long-lasting bubbles that gently cleanse.

24 May 2022

Ultimate Spa Feel

My son recently was feeling congested and especially stuffy due to a change in the weather and a friend had recently gifted me some Dr Teal\'s products for my birthday so I thought I would give this a go to... Read full review

Can also be used in a bowl of hot water that you can then place your head over to inhale if your not in the mood for a bath.

anyone who suffers with congestion, as well as aches and pains.