Cashmere Mist Eau de Parfum

RRP $95.00$165.00

Size

30mL, 50mL, 100mL

Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Eau de Parfum is a women’s fragrance inspired by cashmere against bare skin. It offers a richer, more sensuous version of the original fragrance. Moroccan jasmine and bergamot are combined with the warmth of sandalwood, amber and musk.

22 Mar 2021

I will always love Cashmere Mist

I’m really surprised to see Donna Karan listed on BH at all, let alone Cashmere Mist because it’s not easy to come by here in Australia. I first fell in love with it as a teenager growing up in the... Read full review

08 Feb 2016

Soft and warm- exactly like cashmere!

This is the fragrance equivalent of a very expensive scarf- soft, sweet and powdery without any one note dominating. Stays on, perfect for cooler weather. It\'s the sort of perfume that makes you feel like you need to be a... Read full review

I like to spritz it on my scarf to make it last longer.

Personally I wear this when I want to feel sophisticated and elegant- more of an expensive restaurant smell than a noisy nightclub! Suits those who like chanel no 5 or balenciaga ' le dix' .