Prescriptive Solutions Control Revive Conditioner

Size

275mL

De Lorenzo Prescriptive Solutions Control Revive Conditioner is a conditioner that combats oily roots and fly-aways, while invigorating the hair and scalp. Formulated with natural ingredients including Lemon Aspen, Davidson Plum and Lilly Pilly extract, the Control range provides lightweight conditioning, with added strengthening and detangling properties for freshly clean hair with revitalised bounce.

26 Feb 2021

Hair sucks it up

Although I absolutely love the shampoo in this range, this conditioner has not reached my expectations. My hair tends to suck this product up and I am never sure if I\'ve washed it out enough, which sometimes I don\'t and... Read full review

Rinse hair very very well after use, even if it feels like you have washed it all out.

Oily roots and dry ends.