Instant Rejuven8 The Ends

A lightweight, moisturising finishing product that seals the hairs frazzled cuticles and softens the hair from root to tip. De Lorenzo Rejuven8 The Ends contains an infusion of antioxidants, amino acids and natural blackberry and bilberry extracts for added manageability. Use to freshen up the ends of hair whenever they look and feel tired and frazzled. Apply a small amount.

Instant Rejuven8 The Ends is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 79.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_28190, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Smells delicious and works! I ordered this as a last minute thing in the recent Beautorium event and I'm so happy that I took the plunge. The product is a light cream encased in a handy squeezy tube with a scent similar to lavender and blackberries. The tube suggests using a pea sized amount on wet or dry hair, since my hair has bleach damage and is very long I can get away with using a lot more than this but it still doesn't weigh down the hair. I find when I use this product my hair looks less frizzy and dry, is more manageable, feels softer and has a little extra shine. I think this is a bargain product that delivers results and I will likely keep it in my routine for good!
Date published: 2014-06-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome! Tangibly softer, shinier hair. Doesn't add weight. I absolutely love this stuff. My mum has been using it for years and her hair is so long and thick and shiny. I have medium length hair which can be coarse on the ends. Usually hair products do nothing for my ends. They might make my hair feel better for a short period but it washes out and there is no actual effect on the hair itself. When using 'The Ends' I can really see a difference. A small amount goes a long way and it smells great. Used on freshly washed or even second day hair it dries to somehow make hair feel cleaner as well as being shiny and very soft. This effect lasts for a good three or four days before I use again.
Date published: 2015-05-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Lovely As someone who has elbow length hair who doesn't care much for haircare, let alone go to the hairdressers regularly, I suffer from a serial case of split ends. My routine consists of shampoo, conditioner and cut my own hair every one in a while when it gets too tangled to even brush. It wasn't till later in life I discovered the magic of detanglers and basic hair treatment. And this, is no exception. It is insane what a pea size amount does, it helps with detangling my hair and treating my split ends while leaving it smooth and soft. It leaves no sticky residue nor does it weigh your hair down. All packaged in an affordable tube of berry scented goodness.
Date published: 2018-12-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A Favourite! My hairdresser recommended I try this instant Rejuven8 over a year ago, and I still haven't found a leave product for my hair that I like more! I add a little bit to the ends of my hair especially after washing, and leave it in overnight, or to dry hair if it is feeling particularly brittle. My hair feels so much stronger and is a lot less frizzy. If I have just washed my hair and need to go out somewhere quickly, it is a holy grail of a product, as my hair doesn't dry limp and flat, it has volume and no fly aways, and will hold its natural curl. I don't feel like my hair gets oily after use, and you only need a tiny amount (so the tube lasts forever!).
Date published: 2015-10-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Love it I have been using this product for a couple of years now. I originally received this free with a curling iron, but I'm so glad I have it! I end up using this more than my dust collecting curling iron now!<br />It makes my hair manageable and it smells great. I have really thick and long hair and the fact that I only need a pea sized amount to cover my hair is terrific so I get an added value for money as well. Rejuven8 makes my hair soft and smooth and makes my damaged ends feel a lot better too! Also as this is a no animal testing, no animal derived, natural based, biodegradable product which is an added bonus for us cruelty free conscious people out there too.
Date published: 2011-02-08
02 Jun 2019

Perfect for split ends

The Ends is a unique blend of shine and sealing activities that work together to moisturise and prevent split ends. The result is long-lasting smooth, polished hair. Designed specifically to treat chemically processed hair, this range of products allows you... Read full review

31 May 2019

Works well and smells really nice

I love Rejuven8 The Ends and use it every time I wash my hair. My hair dries out very easily and becomes frizzy, but this keeps it under control. It smells really nice, just like berries. I love that this... Read full review

I find it best to use this in conjunction with regular conditioner if you want your hair to be super moisturised.

People with dry frizzy hair, and people who want to avoid animal ingredients in their beauty products.

24 Dec 2018

Lovely

As someone who has elbow length hair who doesn\'t care much for haircare, let alone go to the hairdressers regularly, I suffer from a serial case of split ends. My routine consists of shampoo, conditioner and cut my own hair... Read full review

04 Oct 2018

Absolutely Brilliant

Rejuven8 The Ends is a miracle product to treat and prevent split ends. It has done wonders for my fine, colour treated hair that is prone to having dry ends and to breakage. Since I began using this product a... Read full review

A little goes a long way.

Anyone that wants to protect their hair from further or future damage or have ends that need a little extra attention.

20 Aug 2018

My greedy thirsty hair and eyes wanting more more more

My greedy thirsty hair and eyes wanting more more more **What they claim:** A unique blend of shine and sealing activities that work together to moisturise and prevent split ends. The result is long-lasting smooth, polished hair. Suitable for all... Read full review

I’ve noticed a running theme in other reviews and mine is no different. Despite my greedy thirsty hair and eyes wanting more more more, please temper your enthusiasm and use just a little to start off with. It truly does go a long way!

If you are looking for a product or range to transition to that works, and is cruelty-free with no animal testing, no animal ingredients, has plant-based ingredients, is 100% Australian made and owned, is environmentally responsible and has recyclable packaging, then this is for you. De Lorenzo has provided a great product here that ticks so many boxes for me and I am so happy to have rediscovered it. Unless you have an extreme sensitivity to some of the ingredients (such as the dimethiconol or the Peg/Ppg-18/18 dimethicone), then I highly recommend you give this hair serum a good go. The price may look like it’s up there, but a little goes a very long way, and it will last you. This baby is priced to beat anything you will get at the supermarket.