Essential Treatments Absorb Dry Shampoo

De Lorenzo Essential Treatments Absorb Dry Shampoo is designed to soak up excess oils from the scalp. This dry shampoo keeps scalp and hair fresh and clean, with a matte dry finish. Rosehip extract provides hair with volume and fullness while the micronized powder formulation leaves no marks or mess on the scalp.

Essential Treatments Absorb Dry Shampoo is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 4.
  • y_2022, m_1, d_17, h_20
  • loc_en_AU, sid_28144, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I love this dry shampoo the best De Lorenzo Essential Treatments Absorb Dry Shampoo is possibly the best dry shampoo that I have ever tired. It does not leave any white powder or residue and absolutely does what it says - it cleans and adds volume and fullness. It is an aerosol spray and super easy to spray onto your roots. I apply the dry shampoo, leave for a few minutes to absorb, then brush it through and style. I found it left my hair full and bouncy, which is huge as my hair is so fine and light textured. I adore this dry shampoo and will forever have it in my bathroom.
Date published: 2018-02-18
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Finish doesn't last long I purchased this product from a hair salon to in between washes, and to be honest, it just doesn't do it for me and I don't think I would buy it again. Yes, it smells lovely and fresh, and sprays on without leaving any white powder traces on your hair, but it just doesn't feel fresh for long. I'm lucky to get a couple of hours of volumes and that's about it. I don't have thick or fine hair - it's in between - and it doesn't really get too oily. I just try not to wash it too often as it is long and the ends can get quite dry. This product leaves my hair limp and the same as it was prior to using the dry shampoo within a short period of time. What a waste! I have used cheaper dry shampoos from the supermarket which leave my hair in a much better condition and value for money.
Date published: 2022-01-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best dry shampoo on the market I have tried so many dry shampoos and nothing works like this. I have super oily hair, so always found (supermarket or hair salon) dry shampoos to make my hair seem even dirtier with dry shampoo. But this, is hands down amazing! It leaves no white residue, actually absorbs the oil, leaves hair with texture, bounce and looks delightful. It does have a scent that I could imagine some wouldn’t like but it doesn’t linger around. I also found that it doesn’t run out quickly, whereas others would!
Date published: 2019-03-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The best! The best dry shampoo I've ever used, hands down! I have darker hair so I was careful using this at the beginning. But to my surprise its doesn't leave a white spray behind. It's completely clear! The scent is on the stronger side, but to me it's a good thing because I find it pleasant. The best of all though is the fact it doesn't leave my hair feeling gritty, dirty or muddy. It feels clean and fresh. I've seriously never been so happy with a hair product. Love love love it!
Date published: 2016-09-26
  • y_2022, m_1, d_17, h_20
04 Jan 2022

Finish doesn't last long

I purchased this product from a hair salon to in between washes, and to be honest, it just doesn\'t do it for me and I don\'t think I would buy it again. Yes, it smells lovely and fresh, and sprays... Read full review

I have no tips.

Maybe use it straight after a blow wave to pro-long it - that might work?

19 Mar 2019

Best dry shampoo on the market

I have tried so many dry shampoos and nothing works like this. I have super oily hair, so always found (supermarket or hair salon) dry shampoos to make my hair seem even dirtier with dry shampoo. But this, is hands... Read full review

Spray into small parted sections of the hair, leave for a minute or two, brush through and viola!

Super oily hair, I’ve found nothing else that has worked for oily hair!

18 Feb 2018

I love this dry shampoo the best

De Lorenzo Essential Treatments Absorb Dry Shampoo is possibly the best dry shampoo that I have ever tired. It does not leave any white powder or residue and absolutely does what it says - it cleans and adds volume and... Read full review

26 Sep 2016

The best!

The best dry shampoo I\'ve ever used, hands down! I have darker hair so I was careful using this at the beginning. But to my surprise its doesn\'t leave a white spray behind. It\'s completely clear! The scent is on... Read full review

Spray, leave for a minute or two then massage through.