Clogged Pore Strips Pack

Davinci Clogged Pore Strips are designed to remove blackheads by thoroughly cleansing the pores. These strips contain charcoal to help control excess oil in the skin. Pack comes with 12 strips.

Clogged Pore Strips Pack is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 1.
  • y_2022, m_1, d_19, h_20
  • loc_en_AU, sid_28804, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing Although this product is "for men", I find it more than effective at removing blackheads from my congested nose. I discovered it in my brother's draw in the bathroom! This product is far superior to those marketed at women, such as Biore pore strips which, despite their cult status, did nothing for me. Highly recommended.
Date published: 2012-09-17
  • y_2022, m_1, d_19, h_20
17 Sep 2012

Amazing

Although this product is \"for men\", I find it more than effective at removing blackheads from my congested nose. I discovered it in my brother\'s draw in the bathroom! This product is far superior to those marketed at women, such... Read full review