Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation

COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation is a foundation that features the added benefits of a concealer and primer. It has been formulated with flexi-hold polymer technology to combine concealer, foundation and primer into one bottle. The formula also includes SPF and is dermatologically tested and oil free. Suitable for sensitive skin. Available in six shades: Buff Beige, Classic Ivory, Golden Tan, Medium Beige, Natural Beige and Creamy Natural.

Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation is rated 4.2 out of 5 by 83.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_25529, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Nothing fabulous This is a reasonable foundation but it isn't my go to or ultimate favourite. I only bought it because of how much "beauty guru's" raved on about this on youtube, but I don't really see the hype. I mean it is ok nothing fabulous or outstanding. It claims to be a primer, concealer and foundation in one but I disagree. I wore this once without my usual primer underneath and it broke up and went all flaky even though I didn't have any dry patches at that time. It doesn't cover any of my imperfections that I like to cover with concealer. So I only reach for this when I know I am going to be outside in the sunshine as it has the spf protection in it and I like that.
Date published: 2014-02-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by from All the goodies your skin needs! This foundation is my favourite foundation from cover girl. I use this in the shade golden tan which is so hard to find due to the lack of darker colours in the colour range (disappointing). I love using this foundation for everyday use especially when i am running late to work as it combines a primer in the foundation. The coverage is medium-full depending on how many layers you want to do.I find that the foundation does oxidise on my skin. Overall, it hides all my blemishes with just one layer. its very smooth to apply, blends like a dream. The only downside is the lack of colour range for olive-tanned skin toned people.
Date published: 2015-10-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by from A great coverage for a good price I have moderate/severe acne and scarring on my face. I was after a good coverage foundation for a decent price. I am so glad I came across this! It claims to be a primer, concealer and foundation all in 1 and it does show! Even though I have blemishes, I don't even need a concealer with this foundation! I just put a little extra foundation where I want spots covered up. My friends always ask me what foundation I use because the coverage is so good. If you're after a moderate-high coverage, please give this a go! It's also SPF20 which is great for you! It also has a nice, matte finish. You don't even need powder afterwards.
Date published: 2014-12-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Amazing Coverage for Drugstore This is hands down my favourite drugstore foundation of all time. The coverage is just amazing, it is just so good that I don't even need to use a concealer anymore. Upon first trying it I was a little sceptical as I felt that it left my skin looking quite flakey but with the right applicator I was able to discover how amazing the product truly was. I believe this product would work as a dupe for many of the higher end foundations. I was amazed on how the product acutely stayed on my face somedays after being it heat and other situations. This product has never failed me and I will be 100% repurchasing when the time comes.
Date published: 2015-09-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Really like this so far! I usually seem to go for powder foundations over liquids as after a couple of hours my t-zone becomes an oil slick. After hearing that this foundation was great for oily skin from many other girls, I decided to give it a go! For only $19.95 I thought I had nothing to lose, and I'm pretty pleased with it so far! It gives a nice smooth matt and velvety finish and seems to stay put. Today I've had it only for about 4 hours and haven't had to touch it up at all. Not to mention my face is still oil free. Which for me is the biggest bonus! Coverage is excellent too, I have redness around my nose and don't need to use a concealer! Extra bonus! Will be purchasing again :)
Date published: 2014-04-30
15 Jun 2019

Simple easy product!

The beauty of this product is the 3 in 1! I love this foundation for everyday wear. The issue I\'ve has when buying it is that the lightest shade 810/820 (can\'t remember at the moment is too dark and very... Read full review

Make sure all moisturiser, sunscreen and any primer you use is fully soaked into your skin before application. If you have oily skin make sure to set it with your fave setting powder.

Any one who can find a shade match or make a shade work for them.

07 Feb 2019

Nice affordable foundation

I enjoyed wearing this as an everyday foundation, I used the shade 820 and it was a decent fit for me. I have applied this with a brush, sponge and my fingers and didnt notice any particular difference in any... Read full review
07 Nov 2018

Favorite drug store foundation

This foundation is one of my favorites for courage and lasting power. You only need a small amount to get great coverage and the texture is just right for me (a little runny but not too much). I have repurchased... Read full review

You only need a little bit ( about a 5 cent piece size max)

All skin types, especially combination.

18 Sep 2018

Great for oily skin

A while ago this foundation was all over YouTube and I never got on the band wagon because of the dreadful colour range that covergirl has in foundations. But after a sale at Priceline I decided to give it ago... Read full review

01 May 2018

Amazing Quality

I enjoy this foundation. It has a 3 in 1 benefit, combining primer, foundation and concealer into the one product. While I still use both a separate primer and concealer as well, I do think some people could get away... Read full review