LashBlast Lash Amplify Primer Mascara

COVERGIRL LashBlast Lash Amplify Primer Mascara is a mascara that leaves lashes feeling conditioned overtime. It has a conditioning formula with argan, jojoba and coconut oils. Available in one shade: Neutral White.

LashBlast Lash Amplify Primer Mascara is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 2.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_20094, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Adds volume and holds a curl I have been looking for a lash primer and decided to give this one a try. When it comes to mascara, the most important things are: the ability to hold a curl, no transfer and volume. My eyelashes are naturally dark and I liked how light the primer was as it made sure I didn't miss any spots. I didn't notice any drooping of my curled lashes after applying this primer and used it with my current mascara, Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof. There was a definite increase in volume, Lash Sensational doesn't usually transfer on me and I didn't notice any transfer when using it with this primer.
Date published: 2018-10-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nourishing Primer I bought this at the same sale when I pick up the Covergirl LashBlast Flourish Mascara. I usually use them together. The product says - COVERGIRL LashBlast Lash Amplify Primer Mascara is a mascara that leaves lashes feeling conditioned overtime. It has a conditioning formula with argan, jojoba and coconut oils. Available in a Neutral White 780 shade. The white colour of the product lets you see if you've missed a lash, even on fair lashes like mine. The wand has a very thick barrel with shortish bristles so I don't think there will be much wastage of product being stuck on the centre of the wand. I think the wand is a firm plastic type (or is that silicon?) and it seems to make sure every lash is coated without excess of clumpiness. My thoughts - I have to agree that my lashes have not felt in such good condition since using these two products. The most noticeable thing has been the lack of 'lash fall' especially when taking my eye makeup off - there are no great clumps of mascara with eye lashes on the makeup removing pads anymore. And I'm sure it's not my imagination that my lashes seem less 'gappy' as a result. Infact I was so happy with this product that I grabbed another one during the next sale so that I will always have a spare on hand. I have sensitive eyes and often have difficulty finding mascaras, eyeliners and shadows etc that I don't react to (swollen, red, puffy eyes are not terribly attractive) I've used this Primer under several other Covergirl Mascaras and have been very happy to find that I've still had no reactions, still had no lash fall, and the mascara is still easy to remove with my regular makeup remover. I don't use waterproof mascaras, so can't report on how well it would work under them.
Date published: 2019-06-19
19 Jun 2019

Nourishing Primer

I bought this at the same sale when I pick up the Covergirl LashBlast Flourish Mascara. I usually use them together. The product says - COVERGIRL LashBlast Lash Amplify Primer Mascara is a mascara that leaves lashes feeling conditioned overtime.... Read full review

No need to go right to the roots - this will avoid 'white' along the lash line. Works well under Covergirl's Flourish Mascara (also has a nourishing effect)

Anyone wanting to try a primer, or wanting a bit of a nourishing treat under their regular mascara.

06 Oct 2018

Adds volume and holds a curl

I have been looking for a lash primer and decided to give this one a try. When it comes to mascara, the most important things are: the ability to hold a curl, no transfer and volume. My eyelashes are naturally... Read full review