for Men Face Wash

Preferences

Oil Free

Clinique for Men Face Wash is an oil-free liquid cleanser that builds into a rich lather to remove traces of pore-clogging dirt, prepping the skin for shaving. The face wash maintains the skin’s internal moisture balance leaving it clean, smooth and comfortable.

All Reviews

22 Feb 2015

Excellent For Oily Skins!

I received a large trial size of this when ordering other products so I thought I\'d give it a whirl since I have oily T zone skin type anyhow. It\'s a clear thick liquid-gel which would last for ages as... Read full review
30 Aug 2014

Great Cleanser

My husband used this and told me it was a great cleanser that made his skin feel clean, refreshed and hydrated. He feels his oily skin was looked after and the cleanser got rid of all excess facial oils.
for Men Face Wash