My Clarins RE-MOVE Micellar Cleansing Water

My Clarins RE-MOVE Micellar Cleansing Water is a lightweight cleanser that gently cleanses the skin, removing it of makeup, pollutants and impurities. Skin is left radiant, fresh, clean and clear. The My Clarins range is a generation of skincare products that deliver the best nature has to offer for healthy-looking skin. This range offers only what is healthy and ‘good’, while removing all that is ‘bad.’ Vegan-friendly, free of phthalates, parabens and sulfates.

Sorry, no reviews were found.