Joli Rouge

Clarins Joli Rouge is a timeless lipstick presented in sleek, feminine packaging. The creamy formula coats the lips in intense colour with a delicate satin finish. Enriched with organic salicornia extract and mango oil, Joli Rouge hydrates the lips from within for six hours and leaves them soft, supple and comfortable.

21 Apr 2021

Makes my lips look delicious any day

When I got this as a gift with purchase, I was blown away. I have full lips that get really dry during the cold months and this is the only lipstick I love wearing these days, especially close to winter.... Read full review

Buy Soft Berry, the formula is the best of all shades.