Be Long Mascara

Clarins Be Long Mascara is a smooth, creamy mascara that delivers maximum lash extension. The innovative formula is enriched with the ‘Be Long Complex’, a culmination of ingredients that stimulate lash growth, while the highly-concentrated colour pigments deliver an intense, deep and sublime look after the first application. Available in No. 1 Intense Black.

Be Long Mascara is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2.
  • y_2022, m_1, d_19, h_20
  • loc_en_AU, sid_24302, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best mascara I’ve used Not does this mascara look good but it works wonders. I use it everyday and it gives such a boost to my lashes, my lashes look thicker and this helps with lash growth. This can be used daily or at parties because it’s great for all events. I thinks it’s defenetly worth it.
Date published: 2020-05-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from gives great long thick natural looking lashes I loved this mascara it gives long lush lashes easily, it didnt clump and made my eyes pop, a great intense black
Date published: 2016-03-07
  • y_2022, m_1, d_19, h_20
21 May 2020

Best mascara I’ve used

Not does this mascara look good but it works wonders. I use it everyday and it gives such a boost to my lashes, my lashes look thicker and this helps with lash growth. This can be used daily or at... Read full review

07 Mar 2016

gives great long thick natural looking lashes

two coats will work wonders

everyday for a natural look or evening with an extra coat for glamour