Cancer Council Face Day Wear BB Cream SPF50+ Medium Tint

Lightweight, 3-in-1 cream providing natural coverage, hydration and very high UV protection.
  • SPF50+ Broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Provides natural coverage and evens skin tone
  • Enhanced with natural oils & extracts including Argan, Jojoba, Acai, Chamomile, Kakadu Plum & Green Tea to help calm, condition & moisturise the skin.
  • Paraben and fragrance free
  • Cancer Council recommends reapplying every 2 hours
  • Made in Australia
  • Every purchase goes towards cancer research and services
Avoid contact with eyes and broken or damaged skin. If irritation occurs, rinse thoroughly with water, discontinue use immediately and seek medical advice. When using a sunscreen for the first time, test on a small section of skin first.
For adults, apply at least one teaspoon (5mL) of sunscreen to each arm, leg, front of the body, back of the body and face (including the neck and ears). One full body application should be the equivalent of seven teaspoons (35mL). Reapply regularly: Every TWO HOURS and immediately after swimming, sweating or towel drying.
Apply to dry, clean skin and rub in 20 minutes before heading outside. Use 5 methods of sun protection: PROTECTIVE CLOTHING, EYEWEAR/SUNGLASSES, a BROAD-BRIM HAT and SHADE. Apply sunscreen to remaining exposed areas of skin. Avoid prolonged sun exposure and never rely on sunscreen alone, nor to extend your family’s time in the sun.
  • SPF50+ Broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Provides natural coverage and evens skin tone
  • Paraben and fragrance free
  • Cancer Council recommends reapplying every 2 hours
  • Made in Australia
  • Every purchase goes towards cancer research and services

07 Mar 2021

Nice little gem

I love this, I love that I can wear a sunscreen and get a little coverage to cover my blemishes. When I\'m not at work or going out I like to wear minimal makeup. This is perfect for what I... Read full review

Try it, It's not overbearing just enough to give your a little coverage and keep you looking natural

anytime

27 Aug 2020

very oily and thick

I love the high SPF in this tinted moisturiser but I found that this didn\'t absorb into my skin very well and looked really shiny and oily, i needed to use a finishing powder to compensate. It has a thick... Read full review

a little goes a long way

every day use

24 Aug 2020

easy to apply

i find this good for my skin tone as i have olive skin. i use a bit if im going out and find it a little thing but rubs in easily. needs to be rubbed in but i mix a... Read full review