Baby Bee Dusting Powder

Burt’s Bees Baby Bee Dusting Powder soothes and aids the healing of chafed skin and prickly heat rash. Cornstarch, sodium bicarbonate, kaolin, bentonite and slippery elm bark work together to absorb moisture and keep baby drier and more comfortable. It is 99.63 per cent natural and features powdered rosebuds and herbs, which give a gentle scent. It is suitable for sensitive skin. It contains no talc. The environmentally-friendly plastic bottle contains 80 per cent post-consumer recycled plastic and can be recycled. To use, shake powder into hand and then liberally apply to baby’s skin, especially to the nappy area. Re-apply as often as needed to absorb moisture.

11 Apr 2017

Talc free and smells divine

I love using this on my babies after a bath. It really freshens them up and helps keep the nappy area dry. Its by far the best dusting style powder out there! And the fact that it is talc free... Read full review

Use anytime for a little freshen up on your baby

After the bath, to keep nappy area dry.

05 Feb 2016

Lovely smell, lovely to use

Received as a gift and love, love, love it. Love that it is made from nearly all natural ingredients, love the smell and soft feel, and love that it keeps my sons bottom dry.

06 Mar 2009

Baby Bottoms-up!

I am all for natural products used on babies...although I find the prices out of my budget!I did get a whole gift set of Burt Bees and I really really really used it sparingly to ensure I got to use... Read full review
05 Jun 2008

Baby Bee Dusting Powder

This is really worth its price. I saw a result on my son within the next nappy change. And it\'s all natural, so you don\'t have to worry about putting dangerous chemicals on your baby.