Pulse Point Roller – Headache

Buckley & Phillips Aromatics Pulse Point Roller – Headache is a roll-on oil with a blend of pure essential oils which have traditionally been used to help relieve the symptoms of tension headaches. Containing: lavender, peppermint, marjoram, melissa and chamomile Roman essential oils. To use: Apply to the temples, shoulders, back of neck or fingers as required or inhale.

23 Feb 2020

Soothing Scent For Headaches, But Not As Strong Migrastick

I bought this roller-bottle of Buckley & Phillips Headache Roller from the Beautyheaven Rewards Room using my rewards points. I\'ve experienced headaches for most of my life. In my teens, I was diagnosed with migraines. During a migraine, almost all... Read full review

There's a warning on the leaflet within the box that says: AVOID DURING PREGNANCY.