Rouge Fabuleux Satin Lipstick

Bourjois Rouge Fabuleux Satin Lipstick is a range of satin lipsticks with intense colour payoff. Rouge Fabuleux lipsticks are creamy, yet light to wear, moisturising, with precise application and soft, and long-lasting. Available in: #01 Abracadabeige !, #02 A l’eau de rose, #03 Bohemian Raspberry, #04 Jolie Mauve, #05 Peanut Better, #06 Sleepink Beauty, #07 Perlimpinpink, #08 Once Upon A Pink, #09 Fée Violette, #10 Scarlet it be, #11 Cindered-lla, #12 Beauty and the Red, #13 Cranberry Tales, #14 Clair de Plum, #15 Plum plum pidou, #16 Rêve Tonka.

Rouge Fabuleux Satin Lipstick is rated 3.0 out of 5 by 1.
  • loc_en_AU, sid_18856, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Lightweight and comfortable formula but annoying packaging The Bourjois Rouge Fabuleux Satin Lipsticks are packaged in black plastic cases, and the end of each lipstick displays the appropriate colour. I have to exert lots of pressure to open and close the lids of the lipsticks. The bullets of the lipsticks have a teardrop shape. The lipsticks smear around the edges of the case, even though I have been careful when opening and closing their lids. The lipsticks have an almost balm-like feel on the lips, they have great colour payoff, and they are easy to apply. The lipsticks have a faint scent that reminds me of plastic or wax. Some lipstick formulas make my lips feel so dehydrated that I cannot tolerate wearing them for too long. In contrast, the Rouge Fabuleux Satin Lipsticks have always felt comfortable on my lips. I bought the shades Jolie Mauve and Fée Violette. I had hoped that Jolie Mauve would have a cool undertone, but it has a warm undertone (at least with my complexion). Jolie Mauve is similar to a MAC lipstick that I have called Mehr. Fée Violette is a berry shade that I have really enjoyed wearing. If I have sipped a drink or I have eaten a light snack, some of the lipstick’s colour has remained on the outside of my lips. Although the lipsticks do not smear outside the edges of my lips after drinking or eating, the colour is not as defined around the edges. Sometimes when Fée Violette starts to disappear, it has feathered into the vertical lines above my lips. Although I like the formula of the Rouge Fabuleux Satin Lipsticks, I probably would not buy them again. This is because of how difficult it has been to open and close their lids.
Date published: 2019-05-22
22 May 2019

Lightweight and comfortable formula but annoying packaging

The Bourjois Rouge Fabuleux Satin Lipsticks are packaged in black plastic cases, and the end of each lipstick displays the appropriate colour. I have to exert lots of pressure to open and close the lids of the lipsticks. The bullets... Read full review