Bio-Active Eye Reset Serum

BOOST LAB Bio-Active Eye Reset Serum is an eye serum uniquely formulated to fight the signs of ageing and fatigue that can lead to wrinkles, lines, dark circles and puffy bags around your eyes. Used to re-energise and revitalise tired-looking eyes. Ingredients include:

• SYN-EYE 4-IN-1 Active Blend: visibly reduces wrinkles and lines to provide youthful, smooth skin around the eye contour. Treats difficult dark circles within 14 days.
  • SEPITONIC 3-in-1 Chrono-Energising Blend: helps protect the skin against oxidative stress and immediately revitalises skin by boosting energy in cells.
  • Eyeliss 3-IN-1 Active Blend: visibly reduces puffy eye bags and supports microcirculation, soothing the eyes.

All BOOST LAB serums are dermatologically tested for sensitive skin to ensure they are not only potent but safe for all skin types. To use: cleanse skin as usual in the morning and/or evening, apply a few drops of the serum around your eye contour before applying your favourite moisturisers and make-up as usual. Use once daily for best results.

22 Apr 2021

Will be buying again!

I’ve been dealing with dark eye circles for years and have tried a few different products with a few good results but they were all on the pricey side. I got a bottle as a free sample from the company... Read full review

Dark circles

09 Mar 2021

Not bad but not the best

I was really excited to have been chosen for this trial team review as my eyes are my most troublesome feature. I used it as per the instructions but unfortunately it didn’t really do much for my eye area. In... Read full review

Only for under 35

Young eyes

27 Feb 2021

A great eye serum

So I mostly love the Boost Lab: Bio-Active Reset Serum trial and there probably isn’t anything specifically I would change. It is unlike other eye products I have tried as it was a liquid/gel consistency and normally I use a... Read full review

Apply a small amount and build on it. Otherwise it will take a long time to dry.

Most skin types

26 Feb 2021

Very moisturising and pleasant eye serum

I was quite excited to trial this product as I have not been using a separate eye product bar on Dr Dray\'s advice that we do not need a separate eye product. However, I think the positive of a separate... Read full review

26 Feb 2021

Super refreshing and easily absorbed product!

I started using this Eye serum a few weeks ago and have been loving it thus far, it\'s super light weight and easily absorbs into my skin- making it the perfect product for under my makeup or for a simple... Read full review