AHA Glow Resurfacing Serum

BOOST LAB AHA Glow Resurfacing Serum is a facial serum that acts as a dynamic exfoliator to support the natural cycle of skin-cell turnover while ensuring a smooth, bright, revitalised complexion. It works to improve multiple signs of ageing, and provides a gentle and effective treatment leaving skin feeling fresh, smooth and clean. Ingredients include:

• Scientifically developed using the latest resurfacing Gold Standard Lactic acid complex to remove dead surface skin cells to reveal fresh, young radiant skin.
  • Aloe Vera: high moisturisation to help calm and soothe dry and sensitive skin.
  • Manuka Honey: has high antibacterial and antioxidant properties to soothe the skin.

All BOOST LAB serums are dermatologically tested for sensitive skin to ensure they are not only potent but safe for all skin types. To use: cleanse skin as usual in the morning and/or evening, apply a few drops of the serum to your face or hands before applying your favourite moisturisers and make-up as usual.

23 Feb 2021

Exfoliation that glides on

I was very fortunate to trial Boost Lab AHA Glow Resurfacing Serum as well as Boost Lab Vitamin B3 Blemish Rescue Serum. Wow this is an exfoliation product like nothing before. It would be fabulous for those with sensitive skin... Read full review

use at night time

all skin types especially those that cannot tolerate regular exfoliation creams that are on the market

23 Feb 2021

Worth a try, give it a go

Being the absolute sceptic I am, I was just the type of person to give this serum a go. You know the type.... Why do I need to add another product to my regime, What is it trying to promise,... Read full review

Work out how many drops suit your skin moisture level and area of coverage, I found 5 drops for face, neck and decolletage was ample..... and allow to dry before applying moisturiser.

This I imagine would be great for all skin types for a refresh. My sun-weathered skin lapped up the "glow" impact. I felt my skin actually looked clearer.

22 Feb 2021

Lovely on your skin

I was really happy to be put on the Boost Lab AHA Glow Resurfacing Serum trial, as I havent used a serum on my face for ages and I was eager to give it a try. I loved that it... Read full review

all skin types

21 Feb 2021

Entry level serum

I was lucky enough to receive the Boost Lab AHA Glow Resurfacing Serum as part of a trial. The Boost products had actually been popping up here and there on some other accounts so I was interested in trying them... Read full review

I feel this is a good entry level product for those just starting out with adding serums or extra maintenance care to their skincare routine.

21 Feb 2021

Gentle exfoliation and hydration serum

A gentle exfoliating serum that has given my skin a glowing look and smooth touch. It has reduced redness and helped to give my skin a youthful appearance. I love that it includes aloe vera gel and manuka honey, ingredients... Read full review

Use every second day in the evening Tie hair back to avoid it sticking onto your face

All skin types Evening use Improve hydration and decrease redness