2D Hyaluronic Acid Hydro Boost Serum

BOOST LAB 2D Hyaluronic Acid Hydro Boost Serum is a facial serum that helps hydrate the skin to fight the signs of dry, rough, dull and irritated skin. It forms a transparent film on the skin to lock in moisture, while strengthening the skin’s moisture barrier to soothe and reduce the symptoms of sensitive skin. Ingredients include:

• Natural Bio-Complex: forms a breathable layer over the skin while drawing moisture to quickly hydrate.
  • Hydrolysed Hyaluronic Acid: deeply penetrates all layers of the skin while remaining light weight and deeply nourishing.
  • D-Panthenol: strengthens the skin’s moisture barrier by attracting water into the skin. Most effective for those with sensitive skin as it’s calming and reduces redness.

All BOOST LAB serums are dermatologically tested for sensitive skin to ensure they are not only potent but safe for all skin types. To use: cleanse skin as usual in the morning and/or evening, apply a few drops of the serum to your face or hands before applying your favourite moisturisers and treatments as usual.

All Reviews

01 Nov 2020

Very hydrating!

Big thanks to BH for my inclusion in the Discovery Bag for October and thanks to Boost for including their product. I haven\'t used anything by Boost before and I\'ve really been enjoying the serum. I\'ve been using it on... Read full review
04 Mar 2021

No more dry skin

Thanks to BH for allowing me to trial this serum in the Glosscars box. This serum comes in a dark glass bottle with a dropper dispenser, making it easy to use as much product as desired and adding a few... Read full review

Use daily and mix with other skincare products

Dry skin

07 Mar 2021

I'm unsure if hyaluronic acid does anything for my dry skin

Thank you for the opportunity to trial the BOOST LAB 2D-Hyaluronic Hydro Boost Serum for the Glosscars trial team. The serum is housed in a glass bottle with a dropper dispenser. The serum is clear, it has a runny consistency... Read full review

27 Feb 2021

Hydrating Serum

I love using different types of serums so was excited to receive Boost Lab 2D-Hyaluronic Hydro Boost Serum as part of the Beauty Heaven Glosscars 2021 trial team. The serum is packaged in a 30ml glass container with a dropper... Read full review

Use twice daily after cleansing.

Anyone wanting extra moisture and to improve the look, feel and condition of their skin.

08 Mar 2021

Good so far!

I was lucky enough to be introduced to this brand and product during my recent trial and I must say my sensitive skin is loving this little beauty oil so far. This is easy to dispense and a little goes... Read full review

Use a small amount on face neck and décolletage daily. I add the drops to my skin and use my mister to spray over the area then use my fingertips to smooth into the skin.

This product is perfect for anyone wanting the brighten up their skin with a boost of hydration. Worth a try considering the cheap price point. I am interested in trying more in this range.

2D Hyaluronic Acid Hydro Boost Serum